A whim. Maybe not such a good idea.
一时兴起,也许不是个好主意。
I.
我。
Wanted to say good-Bye to you as me.
想以真面目和你们说再见。
Not what you thought I was.
而不是你们认为的那个"我"。
Well, since this isn’t funny.
既然这不是个玩笑。
We think you might have a problem.
我们觉得你可能遇到麻烦了。
A very serious problem.
遇到了很大的麻烦。
I’ve got boxes to move.
我有箱子要搬。
I’ll give you a hand.
我可以帮你。
Wouldn’t you have some relic, an artifact.
你有没有一些遗产 或是古董。
To remind you of your early life?
来纪念你的早年生活?
Like this, maybe?
就像这样的?
Thrift shop.
旧货店。
Really.
是真的。
If you lived 100,1000 years.
如果你生活100,1000年。
Would you still have this?
你还会带着这个吗?
What would cause you to keep it?
为什么你会想留着它?
As a memento to your beginnings.
用来怀念故乡?
Even if you didn’t have.
即使你连。
The concept of beginnings?
故乡的概念都没有?
It would be gone, lost.
它肯定会不见的。
No.
不。
I don’t have artifacts.
我没有古董。
Keep that.
你拿着吧。
Interesting.
有意思。
You could have lied about that.
你本可以撒谎的。
Don’t talk about me while I’m gone.
别在我离开的时候议论我。