I hear you, I come into the bedroom.
我听见你 我进入这卧室
And I find you.
并发现了你
And then?
然后呢?
I attack you.How?
我攻击你 怎么攻击?
Like this.And this.
像这样 还有这样
That hurt.So sorry.
会痛呢 真抱歉
Then, you get out your knife.
接着 你掏出你的刀
I don’t have a knife.
我没有刀
I do.
我有
You threaten me with it.You’re threatening me.
你拿刀子威胁我是你在威胁我
No, I’m playing you.This is what you do.
不 我是在扮演你这是你你做的事
You want to know where the safe is...
你想知道保险箱在哪...
...what the combination is, so you terrorize me with this knife.
想知道组合密码是多少 所以你用刀恐吓我
Take it easy.You can see I’m ruthless.
别冲动 你看得出我心狠手辣
I’m unpredictable.I’m probably a killer.
捉摸不定 我很可能是杀人凶手
And I’m certainly very, very dangerous.
我现在肯定非常非常危险
But you?You’re obstinate.
可是你呢? 你很顽固
Me or you?I’m you, you’re me, you get it?
我还是你? 我是你 你就是我 懂吗?
Now, the jewels are worth a lot of money.
现在 珠宝价值许多钱
You won’t give in...
你不肯妥协...
...but I get out my gun.
但我掏出我的枪
I’m still you, by the way.
附带一提 我仍是你
But then, to make it clear that I mean business...
然后为了让事情更清楚化...
Bull’seye.
正中目标
Bull’seye.
正中目标
Finally, you give in.You’re so terrified...
你终于妥协了你吓坏了...
...you show me where the safe is.It is behind that.
就告诉我保险箱的位置就在那个的后面
Magic.
神奇
And you’re so frightened, you give me the combination.
你太害怕了 就报出组合密码
191194.Open it. 191194
开吧
Wait a minute.Am I me now?
等一下 我现在是我吗?
Or are you me?No, you’re now you.
还是你是我? 不 你现在是你
No, no.Or are you still me?
不 不 还是你仍是我?
You’re now you.Me?
你现在是你 我?
You’re now you.And I’m now me.
你现在是你 我现在是我
Open the safe.
打开保险箱
191194.
191194
It was our wedding day.
是我们的结婚日子
The 19th of November,
1994. 1994年11月19日