Jesus.
老天
What do you think?
觉得怎样?
They’re quite beautiful.
相当美丽
Put them in your pocket.
放进你的口袋
Eight hundred thousand pounds, eh?
八十万镑?
That’s what I said.
我是那么说没错
Okay.
好的
So far, so good.
到目前为止很好
Hey, you’d better give me the address of that fence.
你最好给我那销赃者的地址
What fence?The fence in Amsterdam.
什么销赃者? 在阿姆斯特丹的销赃者啊
Oh, that fence.
哦 那个销赃者
Listen, you put that gun down.
听着 把枪放下
Why?
为什么?
It’s pointing directly at me.I’m not very happy about it.
它直指着我 我可不乐意
Why not?
为什么?
Look, is this a game?This is the real game.
这是一场游戏吗? 这是真正的游戏
The real game has just begun.
真正的游戏才刚刚开始
You and me.
你和我
What’s the real game?
什么真正的游戏?
You, defenseless.Me, with a gun.
你 手无寸铁 而我 手上拿着枪
It’s the end of the jewelry story, you see.
这就是珠宝窃贼的故事结局你瞧
Oh, is it?Yeah.
是吗? 是的
I enjoyed it, though.
我很喜欢
I’m not enjoying this.
我可不喜欢
I don’t blame you.
我不会怪你
What’s it all about?
这是怎么一回事?
Oh, come on.Buck your ideas up.
噢 拜托 把脑子弄清醒
You really didn’t think I was gonna let you have my wife and the jewels?
你不会真以为我会让你 带走我的妻子和珠宝吧?
You’re joking.
你在开玩笑
You’ve been leading me up the garden.
你一直在引我入瓮
Right up.
说对了