Arthur!
亚瑟
What'd I tell you about talking to strangers?
我不是和你说过不要和陌生人说话吗
yeah, what's your name? my name is mr. jeffries, and yours?
是的 你叫什么名字 我是杰弗里先生 你呢?
Arthur. we ain't strangers now.
亚瑟 现在我们认识了
Look, mr. wallace, I'm here making my normal rounds.
听着 华莱士先生 我来履行公务
I'm trying to find these kids.
我在找这些孩子
This girl, her name is geralda. she should be about 14 now.
这个女孩 她叫格罗达 现在差不多14岁
Don't know her, mr. jeffries.
不认识她 杰弗里先生
Okay, well, maybe you can help me with this young man.
那好 或许你能帮我找找这个孩子
Little boy that came up missing recently and his name is evan taylor.
是个小男孩最近失踪了 他叫伊文·泰勒
He's about 12.
12岁左右
And what if I find this evan and I turn him over to you?
我如果找到这个伊文就把他交给你
What then? you don't care about a kid after he's in the system.
然后呢 把孩子送进去后你就根本不管他的死活
it's not like that... oh, I know exactly what it's like.
是你说的那样 我很清楚那样的生活
You don't follow up. and you throw him from place to place.
你们不陪着他 而是把他从一个地方踢到另一个
Eventually, you end up in a place where they kick the crap out of you.
最后 你落了个被他们踢的团团转的境地
Go to bed at night and he tries to close his eyes, ears.
晚上躺在床上他试着 闭上眼睛 塞住耳朵
Shut out the world.
与世隔绝
What happens to that kid? what do you think he hears?
那样的孩子能好吗 你觉得他听到了什么
What do you think he hears?
你觉得他能听到什么
nothing. nothing. nothing at all.
什么都听不到 什么也听不到
Are you all right?
你们没事吧
yeah, I'm cool. he's good.
对 我很好 他过的很好