Yeah!
太棒了
You know what I'm thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
You're supposed to say, "what are you thinking, wizard?"
你应该说 "你想什么呢 巫师"
"what are you thinking, wizard?"
你在想什么 巫师
I teach you everything I know for free.
我把我全部的都无偿地交给你
You get roxanne. you get my corner of the park.
你得到了它 还有公园一角
You get to keep half your tips. we're like a team.
你可以保留一半小费 我们就像一个团队
There's something wrong with that picture. What?
但这看起来不大对劲 你指什么
I don't think performing in parks and street corners is gonna be enough.
我觉的只在街头巷尾演出远远不够
It won't?
不够吗
Evan, we're gonna need to get you a new name.
伊文 我们要给你起个新名字
Something with a little more pop.
带点音乐气息的名字
What do you wanna be in the world? in the whole world, what do you wanna be?
你长大了想做什么 在这个世界上 想干点什么呢
Close your eyes and think about that.
闭上眼睛 好好想想
Found.
就叫"找到"吧
Doesn't have enough yin.
不怎么好听
little more yang, you know? yeah.
带点男子气概 明白吗 明白
Yeah, let's...
是的 让我们
Talk about wishful thinking. look at that.
谈谈有希望的名字 看那
What name stands out to you on that, huh? Beach?
哪个名字引起你注意了 海滩
It's a good name for a band, but not for a performer.
对乐队来说是个好名字 但不适合演奏者
You can't say, "please welcome beach." no, no.
你不能说 "欢迎海滩"吧 不行 不行
August rush. august rush. doesn't that warm you up a little bit?
奥古斯特·若什 奥古斯特·若什 这名字听起来是否好点
I can see it. "wizard productions presents...
我能感觉到 巫师向大家隆重介绍
August rush!"
一流的演奏家奥古斯特·若什
yeah. yeah. me!
太好了 那是我
august, august, august. it gives me a rush.
奥古斯特 奥古斯特 奥古斯特 这名字让我激动
That gives me chills. the hair on the back of my neck's standing up.
让我发黜 我脖子后的汗毛都竖起来了
really? yeah, look at that.
真的 过来看看
Quick, check it out. yeah.
看到了吧
I'm flying! I'm flying! yeah. august! august rush.
我要飞喽 要飞喽 奥古斯特·若什
august. august rush. august rush.
奥古斯特·若什 奥古斯特·若什
That's you.
那是你的名字
august. august. august rush, august rush.
奥古斯特 奥古斯特 -奥古斯特·若什 奥古斯特·若什