It seems hard now, Sarah, I know...
目前是不太好受, 但你也得到了重新开始的机会。
Thank you, but in the marketplace of available women...
谢谢,但在单身女人市场上。
Any guy would be lucky to get you. You’re smart, you’re funny...
谁得到你都该庆幸,你聪明,幽默...
Even pretty when you’re not wallowing in selfpity.
不自怜自艾的时候还很漂亮。
You’re not the wallower in the family. Carol is the wallower.
卡萝比你更自怜自艾。
Am I wallowing? Really?
我有吗?
Me? I never wallow. I suffer in silence.
我?我从不那样,我总是默默忍受。
No, that’s christine. Thank you, Michael.
不,那是克瑞斯蒂谢谢,迈克。
No, no.
不…
Sylvia Plath. This is why people don’t have large families anymore.
这就是人们不想再拥有大家庭的原因。
Bye. I love you. Bye.
再见,我爱你 ,再见。
Bye, Bill. Love you, carol.
再见,比尔我爱你,卡萝。
See you, Dad. Thank you, I think.
再见,爸谢谢。
See you later, Dad. Bye, Daddy.
再见,爸。
Bye, chris. Bye.
再见,克瑞丝。
There’s someone special waiting for you, Sarah.
肯定有个特别的人在等你,莎拉。
Bye.
再见。
I know it. Someone worthy.
我知道,一个配得上你的人。
Kevin was not, on his best day
凯文是身在福中不知福。
...good enough for you, sweetheart.
对你来说是好事。
Now you tell me.
现在才说。
Why not?
干嘛不试试?
You know I love you and I love Lisa, but I think you’re both better off.
我爱你也爱莉莎, 但分开对你俩都好。
We sure weren’t making each other happy there at the end.
最终我们肯定没能让彼此幸福。
Or the beginning.
也许开始就是。
Or the middle.
也许一直都是。