That was one race, and I’ve made some adjustments, charlie.
只比过一次,而且我已经做了改进
Wood boats can win, trust me on that. They can’t win.
木船能赢,相信我赢不了。
That’s why people don’t want them.
所以才没人要。
They can’t win, but they lose beautifully.
赢不了也能输得漂亮。
And the whole experience is just better. Look at this.
有完整的经验才会更好,看这条。
I’m making these boats the exact same way...
我用的方法
...the Spanish and the Portuguese made their ships of exploration.
和葡萄牙人制造探险船的一样。
There’s a continuity at stake here, charlie.
这是一个传承的问题,查理。
This is more than a boat.
这不只是一条船。
This is a time machine. Lf you paid this much attention to Lisa...
这是架时间机器要是你对莉莎也这么用心...
...you’d still be together. This is true.
你们就不会散 这我承认。
But you know what? If I had to do it it all over again, I wouldn’t.
但知道吗?我并不想重来一次。
I wouldn’t. Lisa taught me about sadness...
不想, 莉莎让我明白了人类品行上的...
...about human frailty... ...
可悲之处...
...and how unbearably fleeting happiness can be.
以及什么是好景不常,情何以堪。
I’m gonna owe her for the rest of my life. Oh, you’ll be paying. Monthly.
我终生感谢她 对,你得付赡养费。
Hope you don’t mind that I brought Mother Teresa.
但愿你不介意我把特蕾莎带来。
Are you kidding? I love this girl. Mother Teresa, do you have a friend for me?
开玩笑,我喜欢它, 特蕾莎,你有朋友介绍给我吗?
Hey, is everything all right at home?
家里一切还好吧?
Yeah, Jennifer just gets tired of all the family gatherings.
是的,不过詹妮弗厌烦了家庭聚会。
Too many old stories. It makes her feel left out.
老故事让她觉得被冷落了。
Yeah. Kevin used to say that.
凯文也说过。
I still say it. I say it too.
我还是要说 我也是。