take it easy .I'm sorry about that. Sit down, that's a good fellow.
不好意思,坐下来,好朋友。
That's the boy.
这就对了。
You're. You're twisting my arm, you know.
你一直在戏弄我。
Just be a little more careful not to spill.
小心别打翻饮品好了。
Spill? Who's been spilling? You.
是谁打翻饮品?你。
Me? Yeah.
我?对。
Where did you find this loony?
你在哪里碰上这个疯子?
You're OK. Here's to you, huh? Here's hoping for the best.
还是你最好,我为你干一杯。
If it wasn't for that hair, I'd swear that you.
若不是发型不同,你实在像。
Thanks.
麻烦你们了。
I slipped? Yes, you did.
我不小心? 是的。
You slipped, you almost hurt yourself.
你不小心倒下来,差点受伤。
I didn't slip. A bad sprain.
我没有不小心,耳朵伤。
Never mind! You'd better get it fixed up.
算了!你得快看看伤势。
Would you excuse us? Of course, I'm so sorry.
失陪一下,不好意思。
Joe, what are you trying to do? Take your hands off me.
你究竟想怎样?别碰我。
Got your lighter? What?
你有带打火机吗?什么?
Have you? Yeah.
有吗? 有。
Listen, what would you do for five grand?
有五千美元,你想不想赚?
Five grand? Look.
五千美元? 听好。
She doesn't know who I am. This is my story, I gotta protect it.
她不知我是谁,我要作独家专访。
She's really the.
她真的是公。
Your pictures will make this twice as valuable.
你的照片会令这升价两倍。
The princess goes slumming. You're in for 25o% .
公主微服出巡,你分两成半。
Of 5,000? Minimum, Hennessy shook on it.
五千美元的?老韩已升价。
That's $1,500! It's $1,250.
即是1500元!是1250元。
Now you shake. OK, now lend me 30,000.
握手为实,现在借我三万里拉。
That's $50! Are you gonna buy the crown jewels?
那是50美元!你要买皇家珠宝吗?
She's drinking champagne. We gotta entertain her.
她喝的是香槟,我们得娱乐她。
We can't go running around with a hot princess!
我们不能带着俏公主四处走!
Do you want in on this deal or don't you?
你究竟想不想赚大钱?