Now, what would you like to drink? Champagne, please.
想喝点什么? 香槟。
Champagne?
香槟?
Well, champagne, and cold coffee for me.
她要一杯香槟,我要一杯冻咖啡。
Must be quite a school, champagne for lunch.
一定是贵族学校,吃午饭喝香槟。
Only on special occasions. For instance?
只在特别场合才喝, 例如呢?
The last time was my father's anniversary.
上次喝香槟是爸爸的纪念日。
Wedding? No.
结婚纪念? 不是。
The fortieth anniversary of. the day he got his job.
是四十周年纪念…自他有这份工。
Forty years on the job. What do you know about that?
做了四十年的工,真是非同凡响。
What does he do?
他做哪一行的?
Well, mostly you might call it public relations.
你可以说他是做公关工作的。
Oh, well that's hard work.
那么工作会挺辛苦。
I wouldn't care for it. Does he?
我不喜欢这份工作, 他呢?
I've heard him complain about it.
他曾有所抱怨。
Why doesn't he quit?
他为何不辞工?
People in that line of work almost never do quit.
做他那一行的人极少会辞工的。
unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
除非健康不好,无法继续工作。
Well, here's to his health then.
那祝他身壮力健。
You know, that's what everybody says.
人人都跟他这么说的。
It's all right? Yes, thank you.
好喝吗? 好喝,谢谢。
What is your work?
那你做什么工作?
Oh, I'm in the selling game.
我做买卖的。
Really? How interesting.
是吗?真有趣。