We must've been at about 40,000 feet when it happened.
事发当时我们一定在四万英尺高空
We hit an air pocket and dropped...maybe 200 feet.
撞到了一个气阱 然后下落了大概...二百英尺
The turbulence was...I blacked out.
紊流...我昏了过去
I didn't. I saw the whole thing.
我没有 我看到了事发经过
I knew that the tail was gone, but I...couldn't bring myself to look back.
我知道机尾没了 可我...就是没有勇气向后看
And then the front end of the plane broke off.
然后...飞机前端脱落
Well, it's not here on the beach. Neither is the tail.
却没落在沙滩这里 尾部也没有
We need to figure out which way we came in.
我们要查明从哪个方向坠地的
Why?
为什么
There's a chance we find the cockpit.
因为那样就有机会找到驾驶舱
If it's intact, we might be able to find the transceiver.
如果它完好无损 就有可能找到无线电收发机
We could send out a signal, help the rescue party find us.
然后我们就能发射信号 协助救援队找到我们
How do you know all that?
你怎么知道的这么多
I took a couple of flying lessons. Wasn't for me.
上过几堂飞行课 不是自愿的
I saw some smoke...just through the valley.
我看到了一些烟雾 在山谷那边
If you're thinking about going for the cockpit, I'm going with you.
如果你想去找那驾驶舱 我要和你一起去
I don't know your name.
我还不知道你的名字
I'm Kate. Jack.
我叫Kate 我是Jack