Yes.
有。
I would like to see my drawing.
我想看看我的画像。
Louis XVI wore a fabulous stone,that was called the Blue Diamond of the Crown.
路易十六世有颗“王冠碧钻”。
which disappeared in 1792.
在一七九二年时不见了。
about the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up.
差不多就是在他上断头台那年。
The theory goes that the crown diamond was chopped, too.
有人说,钻石被分割了。
recut into a heart-like shape that became known as "Heart of the Ocean" .
重新切割成心形,叫“海洋之心”。
Today it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.
如今它的价值,可远超过“希望之钻”。
It was a dreadful, heavything. I only wore it this once.
那东西重得不得了,我只戴过一次。
You actually think this is you, Nana?
奶奶,你真的认为这是你吗?
It is me, dear. Wasn't I a dish?
这当然是我,亲爱的!我那时很美吧?
I tracked it down through insurance records
我翻遍保险资料。
An old claim that was settled underterms of absolute secrecy.
理赔条件是要绝对保密。
Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose?
获理赔的人是谁?
I should imagine someone named Hockley.
我想应该是个姓贺克利的人。
Nathan Hockley, that's right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon.
对,奈森·贺克利,匹兹堡钢铁大亨。
Claim was for a diamond necklace
他掉了一条钻石项链。
his son Caledon bought his fiancee....you.
是他儿子买给未婚妻,你的。
a week before he sailed on Titanic.
那是上船之前一星期时买的。
It was filed right after the sinking.
沉船后就马上办理赔了。