Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy.
你们的探险在一场激烈的争论之中。
over salvage rights and even ethics.
像打捞权和道德问题。
Many are calling you a grave robber.
很多人批评你是在发死人财。
Nobody called the recovery of artifacts of King Tut's tomb "grave robbing."
这是见仁见智的。
What is it? Turn that up, dear.
什么事?把电视转大声点大声点。
I have museum-trained experts out here making sure.
我们请了很多专家。
that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.
所有发现的物品都会被妥善保存。
Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.
看我们今天发现的这幅画。
A piece of paper that's been underwater for 84 years.
它在海底已经八十四年了。
and my team were able to preserve it intact.
我们却能加以保存。
Should this have remained unseen at the bottom ofthe ocean for eternity?
难道这应该永远留在海底?
I'll be goddamned.
有这种事?
Brock! There's a satellite call for you.
布洛克!有找你的卫星电话。
Bobby, we're launching. You see these submersibles going in the water?
鲍比,我们要下海了,看到潜艇没有?
Trust me, buddy. You want to take this call.
相信我,不接你会后悔的。
This better be good.
最好别骗我。
You got to speak up. She's kind of old.
你得大声点,她年纪很大了。
Great. This Brock Lovett.
好极了,这是罗威特。
How can I help you, Mrs.Calvert. Rose Calvert.
请问题有何指教?卡维特太太,萝丝·卡维特。
Mrs. Calvert?
卡维特太太?