手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 马达加斯加2 > 正文

影视精讲《马达加斯加2:逃往非洲》第12期:与生俱来的天赋

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Don't mess with the king of New York.

别跟纽约之王作对!
That's right.
没错!
Alright, alright boys. Be careful.
好啦 好啦 大男孩 小心点
Watch out before you break something.
别打碎了东西
You used to call this Fufi.
你以前管这个叫 扑扑
Fufi? Fufi.
扑扑? 扑扑!
Oh, he doesn't want that thing. Give my Fufi.
他不会想要那个的 还给我 我的扑扑!
Zuba, you'd better give him his Fufi.
祖巴 你最好把他的扑扑给他
I mean no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect.
我并不知道 谢谢 谢谢 它很完美
Well son, you get your rest...
那 儿子 休息吧
you'll have a big day tomorrow.You're gonna need all your strength.
明天将会是盛大的一天 你会需要全部的力量
I'm gonna bring the house down for you dad.
我会为了你 让欢呼声把屋顶掀起来的
I hope so, otherwise your father would have to banish you.
我也这么希望 要不然你的父亲必须要流放你了
Oh gee, not really?
哦 天 真的吗
I know you're gonna do us proud.
我知道你会让我们骄傲的
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
You were born with it.
你命中注定就是这样
Good night Alakay.
晚安 艾力提
My boy, my own boy.
我的孩子 我自己的孩子
My son is a king.
我的儿子是个大王
My son is a king.
我的儿子是个大王
Good night mom.
晚安 妈妈
Good night,Alakay.
晚安 艾力提

重点单词   查看全部解释    
banish ['bæniʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 驱逐,流放,消除

联想记忆
scandal ['skændl]

想一想再看

n. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。