大家都很累 我觉得我们迷路了
Hey Nana, do you even know where you are going?
嘿 娜娜 你知不知道你在往哪走啊
No, but I'm going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.
不知道 不过我一路小跑 面带笑容
Sure, right, OK. Yeah, alright.
哦 是嘛 那好吧
It's people. Where do you come from? How could we get out of here?
哦 是人啊 你们从哪来的 你们怎么到这里来的
Can you help us, we're lost?
你们能帮帮我们吗 我们迷路了
We are lost too.
我们也迷路了
It was awful, a flash of black and white never gone.
真的很可怕 一个黑白的东西 掠过我们眼前 然后就没了
They took the jeep, everything.
他们把吉普车 所有东西都拿走了
That happened to our jeep too. What are we gonna do?
我们的吉普车也一样 我们要怎么办
Only hope to survive out here! No food,
我们要怎么存活 没有食物
no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do?
没有水 没有屋子 我们该怎么办呀!?
You can let nature get the best of you,
你可以让大自然征服你
or you can get the best of nature.
或者你可以征服大自然呀
Gather around children.
围过来吧 孩子们
We are New Yorkers, right? Yeah.
都是纽约客 是吧 是啊
We survived in a concrete jungle.
我们都能在水泥林里生存了!
Right!
没错
If we need food, we hunt for a decent hotdogs stand, am I right?
我们饿的时候 就四处找 好吃的热狗 我说的对吗
She is right.
她是对的
If we need shelter, we build skyscrapers.
我们需要屋子 就盖起摩天大楼
If we need water,
是啊 我们需要水
we build a dam.
就建造一个人工水库
Come on, we're New Yorkers.
是啊! 我们是纽约客耶! 拜托一下!
If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere.