Don't you wish at least to lead your men...
你难道不想带领军队。
onto the field.
上战场。
and barter a better deal with Longshanks.
与长腿争取更好的条件。
Sire William...
威廉爵士。
We can't defeat this army!
我们打不过他们。
We can!
我们能。
And we will!
我们也会。
We won at Stirling...and still you quibble!
我们在史特灵一战大捷,而你们仍在发谬论。
We won at York, and you would not support us.
我们大胜约克,你们也没支援。
If you'll not stand up with us now...
若现在不并肩作战。
then I say you're cowards.
就是懦夫。
And if you're Scotsmen...
你们若是苏格兰人。
I'm ashamed to call myself one.
我为自己感到可耻。
Please, Sire William, speak with me alone.
威廉爵士,请与我单独谈一谈。
I beg you.
我求你。
Now, you've achieved more than anyone ever dreamed...
你的成就远超过别人所梦想的。
but fighting these odds...
但为这些而战。
it looks like rage, not courage.
就像是泄愤,而非勇气。
It's well beyond rage.
我的情绪远超过愤怒。
Help me.
帮助我。
In the name of Christ, help yourselves!
以上天之名,帮助你自己吧。
Now is our chance. Now.
这是我们的机会。
If we join, we can win.
团结就能胜利。
If we win, we'll have what none of us ever had before...
胜利将会带来前所未有的。
a country of our own.
我们自己的国家。
You're the rightful leader.
你是我国的领袖。
And there is strength in you, I see it.
我看到你身上的力量。