You brought back the money, of course.
你把钱都带回来了?
No. I gave it to ease the suffering of the children of this war.
没,我赠给受此战事扰害的孩童们。
That's what happens when you send a woman.
这就是派女人办事的后果。
I thought that generosity.
原以为此慷慨行为。
to those you mean to rule.
更显您德政。
My greatness will be better demonstrated.
我德政的昭显。
when Wallace returns to Scotland.
是当华莱士滚回苏格兰时。
and finds his country in ashes.
发现他的国家已一片灰烬。
William!
威廉。
There's riders approaching!
有骑士来。
Personal escort of the princess.
是王妃的帖身侍女。
I didn't think you were in the tent that long.
你在帐蓬里没待那么久。
Mademoiselle.
小姐。
Un message de ma maitresse.
王妃要我交给你。
Merci.
谢谢。
It's true! English ships are moving up from the south!
是真的!英格兰军船从南方迫进。
I don't know about the Welsh yet.
我不知道威尔士的情形。
but the Irish have landed!
但爱尔兰军已经登陆!
I had to see it before I could believe it.
要亲眼看到才会相信。
Why are the Irish fighting with the English?
爱尔兰人为何要帮他们作战?
Didn't I tell you before? It's my island.
我不是跟你说过?是我的岛。
I wouldn't worry about them.
别担心他们。
Hamish, ride ahead to Edinburgh.
汉密许,骑马至爱丁堡。
Order it.
命他们集合。