Jane:Calamari...
炸鱿鱼圈
It's just rings of squid lightly fried in beer batter, but...
不过是裹了啤酒面糊炸成的鱿鱼圈 但...
Ms. Bingum,
宾格温女士
Ms. Bingum:I was clear with Parker. I...
我和帕克说得很清楚 我...
I won't go to court.
我不会上庭的
Jane:But you need to testify.
但是你需要出庭作证的
Ms. Bingum:Are you whing?
你在发牢骚吗
Jane:I am giving you my expert legal opinion,
我是在向你提供专业法律建议
which is...
那就是
That you can't let your rich son-of-a-bitch husband
你不能让你那有钱的混账老公
cheat on you and pay you off with a measly 100 grand.
对你不忠 却只给你10万了事
Ms. Bingum:Parker thought that you could find a middle ground.
帕克觉得你能找到折中的方法
That's why he scheduled this settlement conference.
所以他安排了这个和解会议
I thought you were up to speed.
我以为你知道的
Jane:Mrs. Wellner, how much do you think you're worth?
维尔纳夫人 你觉得自己值多少钱
Ms. Bingum:Why?
为什么这么问
Jane:Because if you don't think you're worth much,
如果连你都不觉得自己有价值
why should he?
他就更不会了
Ms. Bingum:I gave up my career.
我放弃了我的事业
I raised our children.
我养大了我们的孩子
I loved him unconditionally.
我无条件地爱他
I think that should be worth something.
我想这些是有价值的
I think that should be worth...
我想应该值...
half.
一半
Jane:Then that's what we'll get.
那我们就要这么多