Good for you.Doing warm-ups.
很好,你们做热身了。
Yeah, I got your voice mail.?
我听到你们的语音留言了。
saying you wanted to push the lesson from 1.00 to 4.00.
说想把课从1点推迟到4点。
How long have you been here?
你们来了多久了?
Oh, my God.
我的天。
What? Liv.
什么?是丽芙。
Uh,just give us a second.I mean, who does that?
请给我们几分钟,谁会干出这种事?
She's finally gone completely crazy. Not that I'm surprised at all.
她现在是彻底疯了,不过我也不觉得惊讶就是了。
I mean, she's always been nuts.
她一直疯疯癫癫的。
I know. And messing with our couple style?
我知道 给我们的夫妻风格捣乱?
There is no way I'm letting her get away with that.Good.
这次我绝不会放过她,很好。
You know who I feel sorry for is Daniel.
我真为丹尼尔感到遗憾。
He's not even gonna be able to control his own wife.
他以后连自己的生活都不能掌控了。
What?
什么?
No, I'm just saying,It's Liv. Because she never thinks about,And?
我是说,那可是丽芙 她从不考虑,所以?
I'm going inside.What?
我要进去了,什么嘛?
The final month before the big day is a litmus test for couples.
婚礼前的最后一个月最能考验新人。
of how they work together, solve problems, communicate.
考验他们的合作能力,解决问题,沟通的能力。
The early, happy glow is over, and the nerves begin to set in.
初期的甜蜜过去了,紧张开始进驻。
With some couples.
对某些新人来说。
it brings out the fundamental conflicts in their relationship.
这会引发他们交往中最本质的矛盾。
With other couples, the lucky ones.
对另外的新人,幸运的那些。
it highlights the essential harmony of their partnership.
这反而彰显出他们关系的和谐。
Of course, even the luckiest bride.?
当然,即使是最幸运的新娘。
needs something to take the edge off.
也需要点东西来缓解紧张。