I'm starting to think that 30 is the cutoff.
我开始觉得30岁是分水岭。
Because it's the last time men want to date women their age.
因为那是男人们还愿跟同龄女性约会的最大年纪。
A 30-year-old guy will date a 30-year-old girl.
30岁的男人会跟30岁的女人约会。
But a 3 5-year-old guy wants someone 30.
但是35岁的男人还是会找30的。
A 40-year-old guy wants someone 30, too, or 28.
40岁的男人也想找30的,或是28的。
It's a terrible planet.
这真是个糟糕的星球。
I know. You know what I was wondering?
我知道,你知道我在想什么吗?
What are the real reasons behind Emma and Fletcher having to tie the knot?
艾玛和弗莱彻结婚背后真正的原因是什么?
Why can't they change their date? Think about it.
为什么他们不能改日子?想想吧。
She's pregnant! Emma's pregnant!
她怀孕了,艾玛怀孕了。
Oh, no.
噢,不。
Oh, no!Liv?
噢,不,丽芙?
Are you all right? What the hell is goin' on?
你还好吧?到底出什么事了?
Look, let me in
让我进去。
I gained five pounds. Five pounds. It might as well be 50!
我重了5磅,5磅,怎么不重50磅呢!
The dress doesn't fit! And if the dress doesn't fit...
婚纱不合身了!如果婚纱不合身。
my wedding's gonna be a big black hole in the history of the Plaza!
我的婚礼会成为广场酒店史上最大的笑话。
Well, "A" it's our wedding, hon.
首先,是我们的婚礼,宝贝。
And "B"... so what? Let it out.
其次,那又怎么样?改改。
You don't alter Vera Wang to fit you.
你不能调整王薇薇来适应你。
You alter yourself to fit Vera.
你得调整自己去适应王薇薇。
What do boys learn in school? Sorry.
你们男人在学校都学什么了啊?对不起。
It's not the end of the world.
又不是世界末日。
Really. What-What-What can I do to make you feel better?
真的,我做什么能让你感觉好点?
It's what you can stop doing. This is all your fault.
是你可以不再做什么,都是你的错。
It's sweet of you to send me those treats, but I...What treats?
你很贴心,送我那些糖果,但我,什么糖果?
You know, the treats. The Truffle-opolis.
就那些糖啊,松露巧克力。
The truffle tray.
整盒的。