Fred:Nice outfit.
外套不错嘛
Jane:What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Fred:Firm'slooking fora new messenger.I'm applying.
事务所招邮件收发员 我来应聘
Jane:Shouldn't you beback up...
你不是应该在...
Fred:Jane... Don't. Stop it!
简... 别这么叫我
Jane:I hate her name. I hate her body.
我讨厌她的名字 讨厌她的身体
I hate her purse.
我讨厌她的包
I hate everything! Hey,shut up!
我讨厌所有东西 闭嘴
Fred:I'm here because of you, all right?
我是因为你才会在这儿的
Igot demotedfrom gatekeeper
因为你我从守门人
to guardian angel because of you.
降职成了守护天使
Jane:You're my guardian angel? I'm afraid so.
你是我的守护天使 恐怕是的
Make me skinny and hot... now.
现在 把我变得苗条热辣
Fred:I'm an angel, not a wizard. And between you and me,
我是天使 不是巫师 跟你说句实话
it's just a fancy term for "Babysitter."
不过就是保姆的别称
How did you find me here? You're in Jane's body.
你怎么找到我的 你在简的身体里
So? So everybody's body has its own needs,
所以 每个人的身体都有不同需求
its cravings, its comfort zones.
不同的欲望和适应的地方
This firm is where Jane's body feelsat ease.
这家事务所就是简的身体最适应的地方
It's where her intellect shines. Jane?
是她智慧闪光的地方 简
Teri, your assistant.
她是泰丽 你的助手
Jane:I've always wanted my own assistant.
我一直想要个私人助手
Thank God you're okay.
谢天谢地你没事
Let's get you to your office.
我们先去你办公室吧
Hi!
欢迎回来
Why are they clapping? Youtook a bulletfor Parker.
他们为什么鼓掌 你替帕克挨了一枪