but from top to bottom.
但从上至下。
this country has got no sense of itself.
这国家已无界定。
Its nobles share allegiance with England.
贵族在为英格兰效忠。
Its clans war with each other.
是他们派系之战争。
If you make enemies on both sides of the border.
若两边都树敌。
We all end up dead.
人都会死的。
It's just a question of how and why.
只是死因的不同。
I want what you want.
我要你所要的。
but we need the nobles.
但我们需要贵族。
We need them?
我们需要他们?
Nobles.
贵族。
Tell me, what does that mean...to be noble?
做为一个贵族,有何意义?
Your title gives you claim.
头衔让你有坐上王位的资格。
but men don't follow titles.
人是不会追随头衔的。
they follow courage.
人追随的是勇气。
Now, our people know you.
人们清楚你的所为。
Noble and common...they respect you.
贵族、平民都敬重你。
and if you would just lead them to freedom...
若你带领他们朝向自由。
they'd follow you.
他们会跟随你的。
And so would I.
我也会的。
My sodomite cousin the prince tells me.
那变态王子表哥说。
Damn it!
混蛋!
he has no troops to lend.
没军队借我。
and every town in Northern England is begging for help.
英格兰北部的城全在求救。
He advances!
他进军了!
To here, milord.
这里 大人。
Bring the provisions inside!
将食物收入城内!
Double the wall guards! Seal the gate! Now!
加强城墙守卫!关紧城门!快!