Hamilton, leave us.
汉默顿,退下。
Milady...
王妃。
Leave us.Now.
退下,走。
Let us talk plainly.
我们坦白的说。
but you cannot complete the conquest.
但你因缺粮补给无法完成远征。
The king desires peace.
国王希望和平。
Longshanks desires peace?
长腿渴望和平?
He declares it to me. I swear it.
他跟我说的,我发誓。
He proposes that you withdraw your attack.
他提议,你撤退进攻。
In return, he grants you title, estates.
为回报你,他赐你头衔、土地。
and this chest of gold, which I am to pay to you personally.
我私人会给你黄金。
A lordship and titles...
皇族、头衔。
gold...
黄金。
that I should become Judas?
那我就成了大叛徒?
Peace is made in such ways.
和平是这样产生的。
Slaves are made in such ways.
奴隶才是这样产生的!
The last time Longshanks spoke of peace.
长腿上回提和平时。
and many Scottish nobles.
许多不愿为奴的贵族都受他诱。
were lured by him, under a flag of truce.
都受他诱,在休战旗下。
to a barn... where he had them hanged.
到谷仓聚会,他却在那儿吊死他们。
but I remember Longshanks'notion of peace.
但我记得长腿提到和平。
I understand you have suffered.
我明白你所受的苦痛。
I know... about your woman.
我知道,你女人的事。
She was my wife.
她是我妻子。
We married in secret.
我们秘密成婚。
because I would not share her with an English lord.
因为我不愿与英格兰地主分享她。
They killed her...to get to me.
他们杀她来诱捉我。