Well, we didn't get dressed up for nothing.
我们不是没理由全副武装的。
Mornay, Lochlan, Craig.
莫瑞,卢克兰,克格。
Here are the king's terms.
这是国王的条件。
Lead this army off the field.
将军队带离战场。
and he will give you each estates in Yorkshire...
他会把约克郡的土地赐给你们。
including hereditary title...
还包括世袭头衔。
from which you will pay...
而你们所要付出的。
from which you will pay him an annual duty.
只是给他年税。
I have an offer for you.
我有个提议。
Cheltham, this is William Wallace.
他是威廉华莱士。
From which you will pay the king an annual duty...
你们要付给他年税。
I said I have an offer for you.
我说我有个提议。
You disrespect a banner of truce?
你对休战不敬。
From his king? Absolutely.
对他的国王?绝对。
Here are Scotland's terms...
苏格兰开的条件是。
Lower your flags.
降下你们的旗子。
and march straight back to England...
回你们的英格兰。
stopping at every home you pass by...
每遇民舍就停下来。
to beg forgiveness for 100 years of theft rape and murder.
为百年来的杀人掳掠求恕。
Do that, and your men shall live.
这样做,你们就能活。
Do it not, and every one of you will die today.
不做,你们今天全会死。
You are outmatched.
你太嚣张了。
You have no heavy cavalry.
你并没有重装骑兵。
In two centuries, no army has won...
两世纪来,没有军队能打赢。
I'm not finished!
我还没说完。
Before we let you leave...
在让你们离开前。
your commander must cross that field...
你们统领必须穿过战场。
present himself before this army...
站在这军队前。
put his head between his legs...
将他的头夹在大腿里。
and kiss his own arse.
亲屁股。