Well, it's contacts...and focus.
是交流,还有坚定。
You know, I'll take it. Perfect.
这件我要了,很好。
I'll get you more champagne.
我再给你们拿些香槟来。
Marion.
玛瑞安。
A terrible mistake has been made...
发生了一个可怕的错误。
one I assure you has never happened before...
我敢跟你们保证这在。
in the House of St. Claire.
圣克莱尔从来没发生过。
Your weddings have been booked on the same day.
你们的婚礼被定在了同一天。
Can you say that again? I'm sorry. What?
你能再说一遍吗,对不起,什么?
Your weddings have been scheduled for the same date.
你们的婚礼被预约在了同一天。
Mother "F." Are you insane?
操你娘,你疯了吗?
The Plaza is our lifelong dream.
广场酒店是我们这辈子的梦想。
Angela... mixed up the dates.
安吉拉弄混了日子。
You are now both set to be married June 6...
你们现在都要在6月6号结婚。
and the other bride on June 27.
而另一个新娘是在6月27号。
The next available date at the Rlaza is June 15.
下一个空缺是在6月15号。
Perfect. I'll take it. Three years from now.
太好了,我要了,三年之后。
This is no...No, I can't.
这没,不,我不能。
It's no problem. Hold on. It's no problem.
这没问题,等等,这没问题。
Because I'll negotiate it. I negotiate for a living.
因为我能协调好,我就是以协调为生的。
I'll get the other bride to switch her dates with you. Trust me.
我会让另一个新娘跟你换日子的,相信我。
You can't say no to that face.
对这张脸你说不了"不"。
Yes, well, our confidentiality agreement.
是啊,但是我们的保密协议。
means that I cannot tell you who she is...
让我没法告诉你她是谁。
so which one of you will choose a different venue?
那么你们谁愿意换个地方?
I'm leaving right now, Ms. St. Claire.
我现在就走了,圣克莱尔女士。