I called Fletch, and she picked up.
我给弗莱其打电话,但她接了。
He's doin'my taxes tomorrow night.
他明天晚上要帮我报税。
You can't get all buddy-buddy with him. Not now.
你不能跟他称兄道弟,现在不行。
Anyway, Daniel can do your taxes. He's "financey."
总之,丹尼尔可以帮你报税,他是搞金融的。
It's a hedge fund, babe. We don't do a lot of tax prep.
我做的是对冲基金,我们不怎么弄税。
Whatever. You do our taxes.Fletch has been my accountant.?
管那么多,我们的税都是你在弄,弗莱其给我。
for six years. I'm going.
当了6年会计了,我要去。
You're being ridiculous. Just have a double wedding.
你太无理取闹了,举行双人婚礼不就行了。
What are we, 41-year-old twin sisters?
当我们什么人啊,41岁的老双胞胎?
Babe! Double wedding.
宝贝,双人婚礼。
A double wedding. I think that's a great idea.
双人婚礼,我觉得这点子很棒。
It would be a hell of a party.You know, uh, no.
那该多热闹啊,不。
I've shared everything my whole life with Liv.
这辈子我什么事都跟丽芙分享。
I'd kinda like my own day just-just once.
我只是希望那天完全属于自己,就一次。
I know, bug. Is this everything? This is all your gas receipts.
我知道,虫虫,这就是全部了? 煤气收据都在这。
Threw it all in the shoe box. I don't know.
都是随手往鞋盒里扔的,我也不清楚。
It's my dream too-To get married at the Plaza.
在广场酒店结婚也是我的梦想。
I have been saving since I was 16.
我从16岁起就开始存钱了。
I just need a few more days to. let it go.
我只是需要几天时间,去放弃。
I'll find a new dream. Liv's reasons are better than mine.
我会找到新的梦想的,丽芙有比我更好的理由。
It's like American Idol, all right?
这就像《美国偶像》 明白吗?
Liv is the Simon. Ugh. God.
丽芙就是赛门,啊,天。
I mean, no offense. But you're the Paula.
无意冒犯,但是你就是珀拉。
Even when they can't sing, you compliment their outfit.
就算选手唱得很烂,你也会称赞他们的服装。
It's nice.Well, but everyone listens to Simon.
善解人意,但是人人都听赛门的。
I wouldn't marry Simon. I'd marry me some Paula.
我不会娶赛门,我会给自己找个珀拉。