Molasses.
糖浆。
Molasses.
糖浆。
Molasses.
糖浆。
I learned to read when I was 5.
我五岁那年学会识字。
My grandfather was a dresser for a famous actor.
我爷爷替一位知名演员穿戏服。
He brung home every play for me to read.
每次都把剧本带回来给我念。
Kind keepers of my weak decaying age...
好心照顾衰老的我的看护。
let dying Mortimer here rest himself.
让垂死的摩第模尔好好安息。
Even like a man new haled from the rack.
尽管我像一个逃过一劫的犯人。
so fare my limbs with long imprisonment.
我的手脚因为长久拘禁异常苍白。
And these gray locks, the pursuivants of death.
而这些灰色镣铐就像黑白无常。
argue the end of Edmund Mortimer.
把摩第模尔押到阴曹地府。
You thought I was plain ignorant, didn't you?
你以为我是个草包,对吧?
The actor my grandfather worked for was John Wilkes Booth.
我爷爷替尊布思准备戏服。
He killed Abraham Lincoln.
他刺杀了亚伯拉罕林肯。
Never know what's coming for you.
你永远不知道会发生什么事。
On Saturday nights, Mama would make me go to church.
周六夜,妈妈都会逼我上教堂。
Benjamin!
班哲明!
Amen
阿门!
What can I do for you, sister?
姐妹,我能为你做什么?
Her parts are all twisted up inside and she can't have little children.
她的肚子有毛病,不能生小孩。
Lord, if you could see clear to forgive this woman her sins.
主啊,请您赦免这女人的罪。
so she can bear the fruit of the womb.
让她能够怀胎生子。
Out, damnable affliction!Aah!
出来吧,该死的病痛!
Praise God! Praise God!
赞美主!赞美主!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
哈利路亚!哈利路亚!