What happened?
怎么回事
I said wait. You didn't wait.
我说等等 而你没等
10,000 man-hours to get thiscloseto the dutchman,
我花了无数时间 差点就逮住这个荷兰人了
And you blow up my evidence.
而你们却把证据给炸了
Agent Burke, how did you know it was gonna do that?
博尔克探员 你怎么知道会这样
Three-two-four.
3-2-4.
Look at your phones.
看看你们的手机
What's it spell?
拼出来是什么
"FBI." Yeah—"FBI."
联邦调查局 对 联邦调查局
Apparently, he knew we were coming.
显然 他知道我们要来
You think so, Copernicus?
现在反应过来了啊 哥白尼
Somebody want to tell me what this is? Huh? Anybody?
谁能告诉我这是什么 有人知道吗
Nobody knows what it is? Great.
没人知道吗 很好
Look at you.
看看你们
How many of you went to Harvard?
多少人是哈佛毕业的
Don't raise your hands. Don't.
别举手了 别举
Ah, Diana. Look at this.
戴安 瞧啊
Apparently, our boy has a sense of humor.
显然 我们要找的人很有幽默感
What?
怎么了
Neal Caffrey escaped.
尼尔·卡夫瑞逃跑了
What's this?
这是什么
U.S. Marshals arerequestingyour help.
联邦执法局要求你帮忙
My help?
我帮忙
名Director Thompson asked for you personally.
汤普森指挥官亲自点
Me? Why would he want me?
我 为什么要找我
Probably because you're the only one who ever caught him.
也许因为你是唯一捉到过他的人