我看到凯特搬出去了 她在那瓶子里给你留言了吗
The bottle is the message.It's been a while.
这瓶子就是留言 已经有一段时间了吧
Yeah.
是啊
A few years, give or take.
好几年了 差不多
You carrying?
你带枪了
You know I don't like guns.
你知道我不喜欢带枪
They ask me, what makes a guy like you.Pull a boneheaded escape with four months to go?
他们问我 像你这样的人 怎么会蠢到在还剩四个月刑期时逃跑
I guess you figured it out.
我想你知道为什么了
Kate says "adios" to you at prison,then gets busy with her disappearing act.
凯特在监狱对你了说永别 然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了
Her trail ends here.But you already know that.
这里是她最后出现过的地方 可你已经知道会这样了
I missed her by two days.
我比她晚了两天
Still... It only took you a month and a half to escape a supermax.Damn impressive.
可你只花了一个半月从超高安全监狱逃走 真厉害
All clear.Subject identifiedand unarmed.Roger that.
解除警报 目标确认没有武器 收到
Are we surrounded? How many?
我们被包围了吗 有多少人
Including my agents and the marshals?All of them, I think.What's the message?
把我的探员和指挥官算在内 他们应该都来了 这个留言代表什么
Goodbye.
"再见"
Women.They're gonna give you another four years for this, you know.
问世间情为何物 为此你要多服刑4年
I don't care.That's the samesuityou were wearing the last time you arrested me.
我不在乎 上次你逮捕我时 穿的也是这套衣服
Classics never go out of style.
经典永不过时