Developing the Film
冲洗照片
Evan goes back to the photography shop after a day of shooting. The same clerk is on duty as before.
拍了一天的照片后,艾凡回到那家照相馆。同一位店员和先前一样正在上班。
C:Oh, hello again. Do you need more film?
店员:嗨,又见面了。你还需要胶卷吗?
E:No, that's OK. But I would like to have these two rolls developed.
艾凡:不,不需要。但是我想冲洗这两卷胶卷。
C:When do you need them by, sir?
店员:先生,你最迟什么时候要呢?
E:How about tomorrow evening?
艾凡:明天傍晚可以吗?
C:No problem. Do you want 3 x 5 or 4 x 6?
店员:没问题。你要洗三乘五的还是四乘六的呢?
E:The 3 x 5 will be fine, thanks.
艾凡:三乘五的就好了,谢谢。
C:And do you want the glossy or matted finish?
店员:那你要洗亮面还是布纹面的呢?
E:I prefer glossy, thanks.
艾凡:我比较喜欢亮面的。
C:If you want doubles, we'll give you a free roll of film for each roll you bring in.
店员:如果你要加洗的话,每加洗一卷,我们会免费送你一卷胶卷。
E:Uh, I'm not that confident about me or my camera yet. I'd better see what I get first.
艾凡:呃,我对我的技术或我的相机还不是那么有信心。我最好先看一下我照的怎么样再说。
C:As you wish. Will that be all?
店员:悉听尊便。就这样吗?
E:Yes, please. How much?
艾凡:是的,麻烦你了。多少钱呢?
C:You pay when you pick them up. I don't need a deposit for just two rolls of film. I trust you.
店员:你来拿照片的时候再付钱。才洗两卷,我不需要拿订金。我信任你。
E:Why, thanks! See you tomorrow, then.
艾凡:哦,谢谢你!那明天见了。
C:See you tomorrow evening.
店员:明天傍晚见了。