n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
您现在的位置: 首页 > 高中英语 > 高中听力 > 高中英语人教版全三册 > 高中英语人教版第一册听力 > 正文
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
Unit 15 The Necklace Reading
15单元 《项链》 阅读
THE NECKLACE Scene 1
《项链》 第一场
A park in Paris,1870 Jeanne(J) is sitting in the park.
第一场1870年,巴黎的一个公园。让娜(J)坐在公园里。
Mathilde(M) walks towards her.
玛蒂尔德向她走去。
M:Good afternoon, Jeanne.
M:下午好,让娜。
J:(Looking at the other woman)I'm sorry,but I don't think I know you.
J:(看着另一位妇女)很抱歉,可是我不认识你。
M:In fact you do, but you may not remember me.
M:其实你认识我,但你可能不会记得我了。
Many years ago we knew each other very well.I'm Mathilde Loisel.
很多年前我们彼此十分熟悉。我是玛蒂尔德。卢瓦泽尔。
J:Mathilde!Oh yes. Sorry,I don't recognise you.
J:玛蒂尔德!噢,是呀。对不起,我没有认出你。
Where have you been all these years,Mathilde?
这些年来你去了哪里呀,玛蒂尔德?
I hope you weren't ill.You don't look very well.
我希望你不是生病了。你看上去气色不好。
M:No,Jeanne I wasn't ill.I know I look older than my age.
M:没有。让娜,我没有生病。我知道我现在比起自己的实际年龄老了很多。
That's because of hard work--ten years of hard work.
那是因为艰苦的劳作--十年艰苦的劳作啊。
J:I'm sorry, Mathilde.Did you have a hard time?
J:对不起,玛蒂尔德。你这些日子过得很苦吗?
M:Yes,very hard. Years of hard work,very little food,
M:是的,很苦。十几年繁重的劳动,食不果腹,
only a small cold room to live in and never,never moment's rest.
仅有一间冰冷的小屋藏身,而且得不到一分钟的休息。
That has been my life for the past ten years.
这就是我过去10年的生活。
J:Mathilde!I didn't know.I'm sorry. May I know what happened?
J:玛蒂尔德!我不知道。我很抱歉。我可以知道发生了什么事情吗?
M:Well.I would rather not to tell you.
M:哎,我还是不说的好。
J:Oh,come,Mathilde. Surely you can tell an old friend.
J:噢,说吧,玛蒂尔德,你当然可以讲给一位老朋友听。
M:Well,...Well,it was all because of that necklace,
M:那,......那好,这一切都是因为那条项链,
your beautiful diamond necklace.
你那条漂亮的钻石项链。
J:My necklace?I don't understand. Could you please explain?
J:我的项链?我不明白。请你解析一下好吗?
M:Do you remember one afternoon ten years ago
M:你还记得十年前的一个下午,
when I came to your house and borrowed a necklace of yours?
我去你家借走了你的一条项链吗?
Pierre,my husband,was working in a government office.
我丈夫皮埃尔在一个政府部门工作。
We'd been invited to a ball at the palace,
我们应邀去参加一个宫廷舞会。
so I needed to borrow some jewellery.
所以我需要借一些首饰。
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: