手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 大学英语 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题B类 > 正文

2020年全国大学生英语竞赛试题B类决赛 Section A

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Part I: Listening Comprehension

第一部分:听力理解

Section A: In this section, you will hear five short conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.

第一节:在本节中,你将听到五段短对话。每段对话只读一遍。

At the end of each conversation, one question will be asked, and you have fifteen seconds to read the four choices marked A, B, C and D, and decide which is the best answer.

在每段对话结束时会提出一个问题,你将有15秒钟的时间阅读问题和A、B、C、D四个选项,并选出最佳答案。

Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.

然后在答题纸上用一条线标出相应的字母,线划在字母的中间。

1.The freshmen are coming next Saturday.

1.新生们下星期六来。

I have signed up as a volunteer to receive them.

我已经报名成为一名志愿者来接待他们。

Me, too. I just can’t wait to meet them.

我也是。我等不及要见他们了。

Question: When will the freshmen come?

问题:新生什么时候来?

2.What’s the advantage of living with a host family?

2.住在寄宿家庭有什么好处?

Obviously, it’s good for students to practice English in a real life situation.

显然,在现实生活中练习英语对学生是有好处的。

The host family will provide a private room, breakfast and dinner.

寄宿家庭将提供包间、早餐和晚餐。

By spending time with those who speak English, students are able to learn the language faster.

通过和那些母语是英语的人在一起,学生能够更快地学习英语。

Question: What’s the advantage of living with a host family?

问题:住在寄宿家庭有什么好处?

3.As you know, being nervous is more or less a learned behavior.

3.如你所知,紧张或多或少是一种后天习得的行为。

Oh, we talked about it in the psychology class.

哦,我们在心理学课上讲过。

Children never become nervous, and among adults, women become nervous more than men.

儿童从来不会紧张,而在成年人中,女性比男性更容易紧张。

Question: What did the woman learn from the psychology class?

问题:女士从心理学课上学到了什么?

4.Mary, I know you like Dave a lot.

4.玛丽,我知道你很喜欢戴夫。

What do you like about him?

你喜欢他哪一点?

He’s gentle, patient, successful, and mature.

他温柔、耐心、成功、成熟。

I think he’s my Mr. Right!

我想他就是我的真命王子!

Question: What does the woman think of Dave?

问题:女士对戴夫有什么看法?

5.Hi, Mark! Have you subscribed to any micro-blogging site?

5.嗨,马克!你订阅过微博客网站吗?

Not yet. But I’ve been writing blogs for nearly 5 years.

没有。但我写博客已经快5年了。

What are the differences between micro-blogging and blogging?

微博客和博客有什么区别?

Question: How long has Mark been writing blogs?

问题:马克写博客多久了?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
advantage [əd'vɑ:ntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 优势,有利条件
vt. 有利于

联想记忆
mature [mə'tjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的

 
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。