Section B: In this section, you will hear two long conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.
第二节:在本节中,你将听到两段长对话。每段对话只读一遍。
At the end of each conversation, there will be a one-minute pause.
每段对话后有1分钟的停顿。
During the pause, read the questions and make your answers on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.
在停顿期间,阅读问题并在答题纸上用一条线标出答案,线划在字母的中间。
Conversation One
对话一
Listen to the conversation, and mark each statement as either true(T)or false(F)according to your listening.
听对话,根据对话内容判断所给句子的正误,正确的标T,错误的标F。
How did you become a flight attendant?
你是怎么成为一名空乘人员的?
I had a group interview first and I was singled out.
我先参加了一个小组面试,然后被单独挑出来。
Then I passed a one-on-one interview, and finally went on to my training.
然后我通过了一对一的面试,最后参加了培训。
What kind of training did you have?
你受过什么培训?
First week was all about customer service and relations, and then during four weeks’ safety training, I got to know how to deal with fires, evacuations, water landing, and passengers’ first-aid.
第一周是关于客户服务和关系的,然后在为期四周的安全培训中,我学会了如何处理火灾、疏散、水上降落和乘客的急救。
Tell me, what do you think are the good and bad sides of the job?
告诉我,你认为这份工作的好处和坏处是什么?
Good sides, obviously I get to see the world pretty much for free.
好处是,显然,我几乎可以免费环游世界。
Bad sides, it’s really grueling on your social life.
坏处是,它真的会让你在社交生活上备受折磨。
It’s more like a way of living than a job.
它与其说是一份工作,不如说是一种生活方式。
Passengers often think that fastening seat belts on board is really unnecessary. Is that true?
乘客们经常认为,在飞机上系安全带真的没有必要。这是真的吗?
Not at all. When the plane is taxiing on the runway and the pilot suddenly puts the brakes on, passengers can be thrown out of their seats.
根本不是。当飞机在跑道上滑行时,飞行员突然刹车,乘客可能会被甩出座位。
And during the flight if there’s sudden and severe turbulence, you could be thrown all over the cabin if you aren’t wearing your seat belt.
在飞行过程中,如果突然出现严重的气流,如果你没有系好安全带,你可能会被甩到机舱各处。
Should we really listen to the safety information?
我们真的应该听安全信息吗?
Definitely, especially about emergency exits.
当然,尤其是关于紧急出口的信息。
If there’s a fire on a plane, it may be dark and the plane will be full of smoke and fumes.
如果飞机上着火了,可能会很黑,飞机上会充满烟雾。
Working out which one is the nearest exit to you might save your life.
找出离你最近的出口可能会救你一命。