Journey to the West 66 Help from Heaven
《西游记》第六十六章 来自天庭的帮助
One-Horned Buffalo went back into his cave and slammed the door shut.
独角兕大王转身向洞里走去,然后摔上了洞门。
“He stole my iron bar!” cried Wukong. “What am I going to do?”
“他吸走了我的金箍棒!” 悟空大叫道,“我要怎么办?”
He thought for a moment. “That demon said he remembered me.
他想了一会儿。“那妖怪说他记得我。
He also mentioned the Jade Emperor. Maybe that demon escaped from Heaven.”
他还提到了玉帝。也许那妖怪是从天庭逃下来的。”
The monkey shot into the sky and soon arrived at the southern gate of Heaven.
悟空跳到空中,向天庭飞去。很快他就到了南天门。
He told the guard everything that had happened.
他把一切都告诉了门将。
The guard sent a messenger to see if any spirits were missing from Heaven.
门将派信使去查看天庭是否有什么不见了。
The messenger returned quickly with a warrior. The warrior held a large sword.
信使回来的时候,带来了一位天兵。那天兵拿着一把巨大的宝剑。
“The emperor sent me,” said the warrior. “Nobody is missing from Heaven.
“是玉帝派我来的。” 天兵说,“虽然天庭没有什么不见了,
But I will arrest One-Horned Buffalo for you.”
但是我会帮你去抓那妖怪。”
Wukong returned to Earth with the warrior. The warrior banged on the cave door.
悟空和天兵一起来到独角兕大王的洞穴。天兵用力敲打洞门。
“Open up, One-Horned Buffalo!” The demon came outside and eyed the warrior.
“妖怪,开门!”妖怪出来看着天兵说:
“What do you want?” The warrior puffed out his chest. “I’m here to arrest you.”
“你想干什么?”天兵挺起了胸膛。“我是来抓你的。”
One-Horned Buffalo snorted. “Go away.”
独角兕大王哼了一声。“走开。”
“How dare you tell me to go away!” said the warrior.
“你居然敢叫我走开。” 天兵说,
“The Jade Emperor sent me.” He pointed his sword at the demon.
“是玉帝派我来的!” 他用宝剑指着妖怪。
“If you don’t come with me, I’ll have to—”
“如果你不跟我走,我就不得不......”
One-Horned Buffalo held up the metal ring, and . . . whoosh!
独角兕大王举起了金钢圈。嗖!
The warrior’s sword flew into it.
宝剑被金钢圈吸了进去。
The warrior’s face fell as he looked at his empty hand.
天兵看着自己空空的手掌,皱起了眉头。
The demon laughed and went back into his cave.
妖怪大笑着走回了洞穴。
“That metal ring is powerful,” said the warrior to Wukong. “We need more help.”
“那金钢圈太厉害了。” 天兵对悟空说,“我们需要更多的帮助。”
They returned to Heaven and bowed before the Jade Emperor.
他们返回了天庭,向玉帝行礼。
“I’m sorry, Your Majesty,” said the warrior.
“请原谅,玉帝。” 天兵说,
“But the demon stole my sword. I need more help.”
“那妖怪吸走了我的宝剑。我需要更多的帮助。”
The Jade Emperor turned to his general. “Send a fire god to Earth with these two.”
玉帝转向了他的天将。“派火神去看看。”
A fire god joined Wukong and the warrior.
火神加入了天兵和悟空。
The god held a large, flaming spear. “I’ll arrest the demon for you,” said the god.
火神举着一把火矛。“我会帮你们抓住那妖怪的。” 火神说。
The three of them went down to Earth and landed on the mountain.
三个人一起来到了妖怪的洞穴。
The fire god stood in front of the cave door.
火神走向洞门口。
He held up his fire spear and shouted, “Come out, One-Horned Buffalo! You are under arrest!”
他举起了火矛,大叫道:“独角兕大王!出来!我来抓你回去!”
The cave door opened, and the demon stepped outside. “Who are you?”
洞门开了,妖怪走了出来。“你是谁?”
“I’m a fire god, sent by the Jade Emperor,” said the god.
“我是火神,玉帝派我来抓你。” 火神说。
One-Horned Buffalo laughed. “I’m not afraid of you!”
妖怪大笑道:“我不怕你!”
The fire god threw the flaming spear at the demon. But once again the demon held up the metal ring.
火神把火矛扔向妖怪。妖怪又一次举起了金钢圈。
The spear was gone. The demon returned to his cave. Wukong shook his head. “This is bad.”
火矛不见了。妖怪转身向洞里走去。悟空摇摇头。“太糟糕了。”
The three of them returned to Heaven and bowed before the Jade Emperor.
三个人回到天庭,向玉帝行礼。
“Your Majesty,” said the fire god.
“陛下。” 火神说,
“One-Horned Buffalo is very powerful. I wasn’t able to arrest him. We need more help.”
“独角兕大王非常厉害。我没办法抓住他。我们需要更多的帮助。”
The Jade Emperor sighed and turned to his general.
玉帝叹了口气。他转身对天将说:
“Send a thunder god with them this time.”
“派雷神跟他们一起去。”
Back down on Earth, Wukong watched as the thunder god approached the cave door.
他们来到了妖怪的洞穴。悟空看着雷神走向洞门。
“Be careful,” warned the warrior. “Yes,” said the fire god.
“小心。” 天兵警告说。“对。” 火神说,
“The demon’s metal ring is very dangerous.” The thunder god laughed. “Don’t worry about me!”
“那妖怪的金钢圈非常厉害。”雷神大笑道:“别担心!”
He turned to the cave door and boomed, “One-Horned Buffalo! You are under arrest!”
他转身朝着洞里大喊道:“独角兕大王!我来抓你了!”
The cave door opened, and One-Horned Buffalo stepped outside.
洞门开了,独角兕大王走了出来。
The thunder god instantly hurled his thunderbolt at the demon.
雷神立刻朝着妖怪劈下了雷电。
One-Horned Buffalo held up the metal ring and—whoosh!
独角兕大王举起了金钢圈。嗖!
The thunderbolt was gone. The demon looked around at everyone and laughed.
雷电不见了。妖怪看着他们大笑起来。
“Thank you for all the weapons!”
“谢谢你们的兵器!”
He went back into his cave and slammed the door shut again.
他又走回了洞里,再次摔上了门。