手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

用意大利青酱做鸡蛋的5种方法

编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You suck at cooking, yeah you totally suck.

你的厨艺弱爆了,完全弱爆了。

Making pesto eggs, also known as pegging, is both an art and a science.

烹制青酱鸡蛋,也被称为青蛋,既是一门艺术,也是一门科学。

Pesto eggs method number one is pesto fried eggs.

青酱鸡蛋做法一:青酱煎蛋。

This took off a few years ago and the logic is, since there's oil in pesto, let's pretend it's butter.

这个做法几年前开始流行,其逻辑是,既然青酱里有油,那我们就假装它是黄油。

Going to crack this egg right into the middle.

我要把鸡蛋正好打到中间。

We'll add in a little flavor glitter and some pepper pesto pepper.

加入一些风味亮粉(盐)和一些胡椒青酱胡椒。

Fun fact: when you cover eggs like this, you're harnessing the exact same technology that used to power train.

冷知识:当你这样把盖子盖在鸡蛋上时,你正在使用的技术与之前为火车提供动力的技术完全相同。

Now cook these for around 88 miles an hour.

现在以大约每小时88英里的速度煮鸡蛋。

Pesto was originally meant as a cold sauce, but that's only because it was invented before heat was discovered.

青酱原本是一种冷酱,但那只是因为青酱发明的时候人们还没有发现火。

Oh, I went way too far, with these, cuz I got distracted.

哦,鸡蛋煮得太过了,因为我分心了。

All right and Devon, can you re-shoot these so they're not as overcooked and look better? Perfect.

好吧,德文,你能不能重新拍摄,让鸡蛋看起来没有那么煮过头,看起来更好看一些?完美。

Method number two is feta pesto fried eggs, also known as festo fried eggs.

方法二:菲达奶酪青酱煎蛋,也被称为菲青煎蛋。

Let's go pesto in the middle.

中间放青酱。

I'm pretty sure that's what a neutron star looks like.

我非常确定中子星就是这个样子。

All right yeah, we're getting gooshy, we're getting goochy.

好的,把奶酪戳碎,融化。

They were making emergency snack purses at a feta for a while.

好像用菲达奶酪做了一个紧急零食包。

A little bit of flavor glitter, some triple P.

一点点盐,一些胡椒胡椒胡椒。

If you're wondering if this lid came with this pan, it did.

如果你想知道这个盖子是不是和这个平底锅配套的,那么我告诉你是配套的。

And you want to plate that.

然后把蛋装进盘子。

Put that on your cutting board.

放在案板上。

Push the zucchini away.

把西葫芦推开。

Don't worry about that zucchini, that's nothing.

不用担心那个西葫芦,它不重要。

This is looking really good.

看起来真的很不错。

I'm just going to assume it tastes amazing.

我就假定它尝起来也很美味吧。

Yes, I did put mayo on the toast.

是的,我确实在吐司上涂了蛋黄酱。

This is French Italian Fusion, you're welcome.

这是法餐和意大利菜的融合,不用客气。

It's time to make pesto.

现在做青酱。

And we're going to make it the way Mark Pesto, the inventor of pesto, intended.

我们按照青酱的发明者马克·佩斯托的想法来做青酱。

With a mortar and pestle.

用研钵和研杵。

I think this is the pestle.

我觉得就是这个研杵了。

Fun fact: we're going to start by getting our garlic in there.

冷知识:首先放大蒜。

I'm throwing in quite a lot of garlic.

我放了相当多的大蒜。

And the reason for this is, these words have never come out of my mouth, this tastes too garlicky.

原因是,这些话从未从我嘴里说出来过,尝起来太有蒜味了。

I'm going to put in a big pinch of coarse salt.

放入一大撮粗盐。

And then I'm just going to start pounding it with the pounder, aka the pestle, aka the pesto nestler, aka the make a messel.

然后开始用捣锤打磨,捣锤也叫做杵,也叫做青酱孵化器,也叫做糊糊制造器。

Since this is raw, I'm going to do the respectful thing and use a fork to de-garlicize this instead of my finger.

因为大蒜是生的,所以我要做一件有礼貌的事,用叉子把蒜刮掉,而不是用我的手指。

Once that starts looking like...it doesn't matter what it looks like, I'm going to start adding in basil.

等到它看起来像,不管像什么,反正我都要开始加入罗勒叶了。

So start with exactly that much.

就加这么多。

And then we're going to pulverize it into smithereens.

然后把它粉碎成碎片。

By the way, if you have one of these and there's like a harness attached, just take the harness off first.

顺便说一下,如果上面有一个这样的东西,类似安全带的东西,先把安全带取下来。

Let's respectfully clean this smithereeny stick.

让我们礼貌地清理这根粉碎杵。

So I got my pinenuts here; I toasted them a bit; do you want to see how?

这里是我的松子,稍微烤了一下;想看看是怎么烤的吗?

This might be a good time to add some pepper pepper pepper.

现在可以加一些胡椒胡椒胡椒。

Let's get the cheese in there.

把奶酪放进去。

Now I only grated a small chunk; look how much this is.

我只磨了一小块干酪,看看磨出了多少。

You got to keep in mind you're actually putting in a lot of air.

你要记住,实际上你放进去的奶酪其实有大量的空气。

Just respectfully clean the goop grinder.

礼貌地清理研磨杵。

Why don't we give this a little bit of a tasting?

要不稍微尝一下?

That might be a little too much garlic.

可能大蒜有点太多了。

Isn't cheese the antidote to garlic?

奶酪难道不是大蒜的解药吗?

I'm pretty sure when people go to the hospital for garlic poisoning, the first thing they do is cover them with a gruyere blanket.

我很确定,当人们因大蒜中毒去医院时,医生做的第一件事就是给他们盖上格鲁耶尔奶酪毯子。

So let's put in a disrespectful amount of olive oil.

不礼貌地放入橄榄油。

Disrespectful cuz I'm pouring it from a high altitude and olives are afraid of heights.

不礼貌,因为我是从高处倒橄榄油的,橄榄油恐高。

We've transitioned from grinding into wang-jangling.

我们已经从研磨变成了搅拌。

Italians, please savagely roast me in the comments.

意大利人,请在评论中狠狠地吐槽我吧。

Non-Italians, who think they know more about making pesto than they do, please savagely roast me in the comments, thank you.

非意大利人,那些自以为比实际更了解如何制作青酱的人,也请在评论中狠狠地吐槽我,谢谢。

Damn it, that's pretty good.

我去,相当不错。

And finally I'm just going to respectfully clean off the pesto *.

最后,我要礼貌地把青酱棒擦掉。

Okay, here's an idea.

好的,我有一个想法。

How about instead of cooking all the flavor out of the basil, we just spread pesto on toast and add the egg?

与其把罗勒的味道都煎没了,不如我们直接把青酱涂在吐司上,再加上鸡蛋?

Who knew that not frying all the flavor out of the basil would taste great?

谁知道不把罗勒的味道都煎没了也很好吃呢?

Just an entire country.

也就是一整个国家的人都知道。

Okay, I'm excited about this one.

好的,我对这个做法感到很兴奋。

This is a sort of an eggs coquette, which in this case we'll call it an eggs coquesto.

这个做法类似炸蛋卷,因为有青酱,所以可以称它为炸青蛋。

My hands are washed and I'm going to start by respectfully butter-fingering the dish.

我的手已经洗过了,现在我要小心翼翼地用手指把黄油涂在碗底。

I'm kind of tempted to just leave the rest of the butter in there and so I'm going to.

我有点想把剩下的黄油都放在碗里,就这么做吧。

Now I'm going to crack a couple of eggs in here.

现在我要在碗里打几个鸡蛋。

I'm going to add some cream, a couple tablespoons of boar's and cheese, and a pinch of flavor glitter, some pepper pepper pepper, big spoonful of pesto.

加一些奶油,几勺博斯奶酪,一小撮盐,一些胡椒粉,一大勺青酱。

And we'll see how that goes.

看看这样做效果怎么样。

We're experimenting, okay? You know what they say. Don't shoot the experimessager.

我们在实验,好吗?你知道人们会说,不要把实验的东西拍摄下来。(注:这里化用了“不要射击信使”,experiment和message混合起来变成experimessager。)

Now we've got some nearly boiling water, to halfway up the dish inside the dish.

现在有一些几乎沸腾的水,倒进盘子,水位在碗的高度的一半。

Let's put it in the oven.

放进烤箱。

Okay, we're taking this out of the oven.

好的,把它从烤箱里拿出来。

Keep in mind, it's dangerously hot.

记住,这个碗超级烫。

Don't go rod dog in this with your hands.

不要用你的手去碰碗。

Just make sure you have a firm grip, cuz that's slippery.

要确保你拿得很稳,因为碗很滑。

Let's try it.

让我们试一试。

This is the best one yet. Just look at that.

这是目前最好吃的。你看看。

If you see this and don't think slam dunk, then you're obviously not a basketball player.

如果你看到这个,还不觉得这算大灌篮,那么你显然不打篮球。

When I first heard of pesto eggs getting popular, I just assume they were made the way I invented them many years ago: scrambled into the eggs.

当我第一次听说青酱鸡蛋变得流行时,我以为人们是按照我多年前发明的方式做的:将青酱混入鸡蛋中搅拌。

Why do I have chopped garlic here? Don't worry about it.

为什么我这里有切碎的大蒜?别管它。

What I've learned is there's really something to this because by combining the pesto inside the eggs, you preserve a lot more of that basil flavor rather than frying it out of the pesto.

我发现这种做法真的有点东西,因为把青酱和鸡蛋混合在一起,要比煎一下青酱可以保留更多的罗勒味道。

Why do we have olive oil that's heating up here? Don't worry about it.

为什么这里有橄榄油在加热?别管它。

Going to add in some flavor glitter and some pepper pepper pepper.

加入一些盐和一些胡椒胡椒胡椒。

These are, by the way, the same green eggs that are in my book. But don't worry about it.

顺便说一下,这个做法和我书中的绿鸡蛋做法一模一样。但是不用管它。

You see the green eggs were part of a bigger breakfast dish that I came up with, for better or for worse.

绿鸡蛋是我创造出来的一道早餐菜肴的一部分,不管这个新创菜是好是坏。

Why am I boiling spaghetti right now? Don't worry about it.

为什么我现在正在煮意大利面?别管它。

You see what I figured was breakfast often has potatoes or toast or some other carb, so why not create a breakfast pasta by making aglio e olio?

我当时觉得,早餐通常有土豆、吐司或其他碳水化合物,那么为什么不做一个香蒜橄榄油意面当作早餐呢?

Not to be confused with its kid brother ugly e olio.

不要将香蒜橄榄油意面和它的小弟弟弄混了,小弟弟叫丑丑的橄榄油。

And we're going to do that by sauteing some garlic.

先炒一些大蒜。

I haven't made this in years, and I haven't looked up the recipe, so I hope I'm doing this right.

我已经好几年没做这个了,也没有查过食谱,所以我希望我做的是对的。

I mean I've already burnt the garlic a little bit.

我的意思是,我已经把大蒜稍微炒糊了。

So that's one problem we have now.

这就是我们现在面临的一个问题。

I'm going to put in some chilies.

放一些辣椒。

And we're just going to cook that.

继续炒。

Is this the right size pot? Probably not.

这个锅的大小合适吗?可能不合适。

Can we make it work? Yes, we can.

我们能做成吗?是的,我们可以。

Why? Cuz we believe in ourselves.

为什么?因为我们相信自己。

You've probably heard of green eggs and ham.

你可能听说过绿鸡蛋和火腿。

This is green eggs and damn these eggs are so good.

而现在这个是绿鸡蛋和该死的好吃的鸡蛋。

Our cooked pasta that I drained is going into the pan.

这是煮好的意大利面,已经沥干水分,放入平底锅中。

Wow, that's still way hotter than I expected.

哇,这面还是比我预期的要烫得多。

It's only one of several problems going on right now.

这是目前正在发生的几个问题之一。

Here's another problem.

这是另一个问题。

These are cooking way too hot, cuz I got distracted doing this all at the same time.

这个鸡蛋煎过头了,因为我同时做这两件事就会分心。

But you know what, actually it's not that bad.

但是你知道吗,实际上并没有那么糟。

Don't feel like you have to cook your eggs so they're the texture of pablum, like some chefs do.

不要觉得你必须把鸡蛋煮得像婴儿食品一样软烂,就像一些厨师做的那样。

Not going to name any names that rhyme with Florida Bamsey.

我不会说任何名字,反正和佛罗里达·班西押韵。

You can have eggs where your teeth actually have a function, if you want.

吃鸡蛋的时候让牙齿发挥点作用是可以的。

It's okay to chew food.

咀嚼食物也是可以的。

I'm not out here trying to defend this.

我不是在这里试图为这个做法辩护。

I'm just showing you what I did once upon a time, including today.

我只是在向你展示我曾经会做什么事情,包括今天做了什么。

Let's get some parma on there, also known as pam, depending on where you're from.

放一些帕尔玛干酪,也被称为帕姆,发音取决于你来自哪里。

Definitely lean in the too much pam realm for me.

我肯定是太喜欢帕尔玛干酪了。

So the eggs just go in there.

鸡蛋放进去。

All right, so let's just try the eggs on their own.

好的,我们单独试试鸡蛋。

It's so good.

太好吃了。

To me it's way better than the fried egg.

对我来说,它比煎蛋要好吃得多。

And let's see do we like this still.

然后看看我们是否仍然喜欢这个意大利面。

You know what, I'm going to stand behind it.

你知道吗,我会支持它的。

All I'm going to say is welcome to The Cutting Edge, guys.

我只想说,欢迎来到《尖端厨艺》,各位朋友。

Can someone in Italy please make this?

意大利能不能有人可以做这个?

Or you know, if you're Italian-American, please make this and come back and tell me it's not good.

或者,如果你是意大利裔美国人,也请做这个面,不好吃的话回来告诉我。

It takes a lot of vulnerability to admit you came up with something so good so many years ago.

要承认你多年前就创造出了这么好的东西,需要很大的勇气。

Does this look delicious? No.

这面看起来好吃吗?不。

Does it taste delicious? Yes.

但它尝起来美味吗?是的。

Embrace the contradiction.

拥抱这个矛盾吧。

Embrace breakfast pasta.

拥抱早餐意大利面吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pulverize ['pʌlvəraiz]

想一想再看

v. 磨成粉,粉碎

联想记忆
chew [tʃu:]

想一想再看

vt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏
vi. 咀嚼

 
spread [spred]

想一想再看

v. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒
n.

 
antidote ['æntidəut]

想一想再看

n. 解毒剂,解药 n. (喻)矫正方法

联想记忆
pestle ['pestl]

想一想再看

n. 杵,乳钵槌

联想记忆
intended [in'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.

联想记忆
embrace [im'breis]

想一想再看

v. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉
n. 拥抱

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
vulnerability [.vʌlnərə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 易受攻击,弱点,[计]漏洞

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。