Hi John, I need to buy a car. Do you know a good place around here to buy cars?
嗨,约翰,我需要买辆车。你知道这附近有什么好地方可以买车吗?
I've heard good things about Max Car.
我听说过MaxCar不错。
That's the place where they sell used cars, right?
那是卖二手车的地方,对吧?
Right,You can negotiate the price there.
是的,你可以在那里讲价。
Let's explain a couple of expressions we might use to negotiate a price for a used car or almost any other kind of object.
让我们来解释几个我们可能会用来协商二手车或几乎任何其他物品价格的表达方式。
We might ask a question like this: Can you come down a bit?
我们可能会问这样一个问题:能再降一点价吗?
Or we might make an imperative statement like this: Make a deal with me here.
或者我们可以这样用一个祈使句:跟我做个交易吧。
Let's explore how we might use both structures. Consider our used car example.
让我们探讨一下如何使用这两种结构。思考一下我们举的二手车的例子。
The car salesperson might say this: I have a 2005 Ford that has 200,000km on it. It only costs $1,000.
汽车销售员可能会这样说:我有一辆2005年的福特,行驶了20万公里。它只需要1000美元。
You could give the salesperson a reason for asking for the price to come down.
你可以给销售人员一个要求降价的理由。
You might say, This car has too many miles for that price. Can you come down a bit?
你可能会说,这辆车的里程数不值这个价格。你能再降一点吗?
"Come down a bit" means to reduce the price a little and giving a reason makes it more polite. Yes, you don't have to be mean.
“便宜一点”意味着降低一点价格,加上理由会让句子更有礼貌。是的,你不必那么刻薄。
If you want to sound very firm in your position, you might use an imperative statement.
如果你想在你的立场上听起来非常坚定,你可以使用祈使句。
So, instead of using a question like: can you come down a bit? you might say this, Make a deal with me here. So, there you have it.
所以,你可以用“Make a deal with me here,”代替“can you come down a bit?”。
Two useful structures for negotiating a price, a question and an imperative statement.
两种用于协商价格的常用结构,一个疑问句和一个祈使句。
And that's everyday grammar TV.
这就是本期的每日语法电视节目。