手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

温情狗狗电影《亚瑟王》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Come on, Arthur. This is our time.

快 亚瑟 到我们了

I feel glorious, glorious

我感到光荣 光荣

We all know. Anything can happen out there.

我们都知道 一切皆有可能

Sometimes we feel lost.

有时候我们会迷茫

We push and we suffer.

我们奋力向前 遭受痛苦

We keep going.

我们坚持不懈

That makes all the difference.

这就是一切的意义

Hey, what happened to you, boy?

嘿 你怎么了 小家伙?

You don't look so good. Meatball?

你看这不太好 肉丸?

Look, somebody likes my meatballs.

有人喜欢我的肉丸子

Hey, Paw Patrol.

嘿 汪汪队

We got a race to win.

我们要去赢场比赛

Just remember, Michael, this race doesn't define you.

记住 迈克尔 一场比赛并不能定义你

I raced for 19 years. This is my last chance to win.

我都赛了19年了 今年是最后一次赢的机会

3, 2, 1.

3 2 1

I was a young boy living in the city

当我还是个城里的孩子

All we do is run, run, run, run, run

我只会跑 跑 跑 跑

Over the next 10 days, these athletes will cross 400 miles climbing, biking, and kayaking.

在接下来的10天里 这些运动员将进项攀登、骑自行车和皮划艇项目 穿越400英里

That dot is Daddy. Go, Daddy dot.

那个点就是爸爸 加油 爸比

That's the dog I gave the meatballs to.

那是我喂过肉丸子的狗

Three days and 200 miles ago.

三天及200英里之前

Leave the stupid dog and let's go. Come on.

别管那只蠢狗了 快走

Move, you dumb dog.

让开 你这只笨狗

What is it, boy?

怎么了?

Oh. Oh, God.

哦 哦 天哪

Can't believe I almost walked right off that cliff.

不敢相信我差点跑到那个悬崖下了

Extra meatballs for you, my friend.

额外加肉丸 小家伙

He's hurting.

它受伤了

What do you think he went through before he met us?

你觉得它遇到我们之前经历了什么?

Whatever it was, it wasn't good.

不管是什么 肯定都不好

How the hell did he get all the way from here to there?

它到底是怎么一路从这儿跑到那儿的?

While we were on bikes and zip lines and running and climbing?

在我们骑自行车、用滑索、跑步和爬山的时候?

He must have wings. We don't know about.

它肯定长翅膀了 我们看不见而已

Good boy.

好孩子

You know I'm back, like I never left

你知道我回来了 就像从未离开过

You wanna start to embrace the buckets of pain.

你要开始接受这些痛苦

I need a bigger bucket.

我需要更多的痛苦

Team Broadrail has traveled over 200 miles, and they've found a companion.

Broadrail团队已经走了200多英里 他们找到了一个同伴

Daddy has a dog. What have you done?

爸比有一只狗 你做了什么?

Think you found a new partner in suffering, Michael.

感觉你在痛苦中找到了一个新搭档 迈克尔

Yeah, he's the king. I think we should call him Arthur.

对 它是国王 我们应该叫它亚瑟

Arthur the King.

亚瑟王

How's he doing?

它怎么样?

He's been through so much.

它经历了太多

This dog needs a vet.

这只狗需要看兽医

I don't want you to hurt anymore.

我不想让你伤害任何人

He's a fighter.

它是一名战士

Just like you.

像你一样

Ah, the famous dog.

啊 那只出名的狗

Looks even worse than the rest of you.

看起来比你们情况还差

Maybe you all deserve each other.

或许你们就是天生一对

Always underestimated, aren't we, buddy?

我们总是被低估 是吧 伙计?

This isn't the route on the map.

这不是地图上的路线

It's okay. Just follow Arthur.

没关系 跟着亚瑟就行

Lead the way, King.

带路吧 大王

I've never seen anything like this.

我从没见过这种场面

Everybody knows about him.

所有人都认识它了

Guess what? I'm not a dog person.

知道么 其实我并不喜欢狗的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
embrace [im'breis]

想一想再看

v. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉
n. 拥抱

联想记忆
companion [kəm'pænjən]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,同事,成对物品之一,(船的)甲板间扶梯(或扶

联想记忆
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
define [di'fain]

想一想再看

v. 定义,解释,限定,规定

联想记忆
cliff [klif]

想一想再看

n. 悬崖,峭壁

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
underestimated [,ʌndə'estimeit]

想一想再看

vt. 低估;看轻 n. 低估

 
bucket ['bʌkit]

想一想再看

n. 水桶
vt. 装在桶里
vi.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。