On behalf of the Euro Space Program,
代表欧洲太空计划
189 days into your solo journey,
进行为期189天的独自旅行
Commander Prochazka, how are you feeling?
普罗卡克指挥官 你感觉怎么样?
What I'm doing is for everyone back home,
我所做的是为了家里的所有人
and that makes me very proud.
为之我非常骄傲
And your wife, Lenka, of course.
当然了 还有你的妻子兰卡
I'm sure she's looking forward to having you home safe and sound.
我相信她一定期待着你安然无恙地回到家里
He's not doing well.
他状态不太好
He misses his wife.
很想念他的妻子
Then he shouldn't have left.
那他一开始就不该去
Six months in isolation, you start thinking too much.
六个月的与世隔绝 你会开始思虑过多
I'm getting interference.
我受到了干扰
I did not intend to frighten you, skinny human.
我没想要吓你的 瘦小的人类
Do not be afraid.
别害怕
I'm losing my mind.
我快疯了
You wish to know if I am real.
你想知道我是否是真实存在的
I am like you.
我和你一样
An explorer.
是一名探险者
Your loneliness intrigued me.
你的孤独勾起了我的兴趣
Why are you here?
你为什么会在这儿?
I might be of help.
我可能能帮你
I wish to assist you in your emotional distress.
我想帮你解决情绪困扰问题
I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助
But you do.
可你需要
You go where I go, and I go where you go. Right, Spaceman?
我去哪儿你就去哪儿 你去哪儿我就去哪儿 对吧 太空人?
These are your thoughts.
这些是你的思想
I am simply finding them with you.
我发现它们在你心里
Everything that begins must end.
所有的开始都必须结束
I'm not allowing that.
我不允许这样
You go where I go, and I go where you go.
我去哪儿你就去哪儿 你去哪儿我就去哪儿
I just want to come home.
我只想回家