There's no such thing as a perfect city. But to me, this city is as close as it comes.
没有完美的城市。但对我来说,这座城市已经足够接近了。
That's why we're proud to call Espanola my home.
这就是为什么我们自豪地称埃斯帕诺拉为我的家。
Oh, shit. Our home. You're all right. You got it. It's OK. Oh, God.
哦,该死。我们的家。你没错。你可以的。没关系。哦,上帝。
This isn't your typical home-flipping show.
这不是你经常看到的翻新住房节目。
My homes are reflecting the local community. Come on. And we're husband and wife.
我的家反映了当地的社区。来吧。我们是夫妻。
This is gonna rip.
要撕开了。
So what could go wrong?
那么会出什么问题呢?
Let's grab a quick shot of you um, giving money to that little girl over there.
我们来拍一个你给那个小女孩钱的镜头。
We're doing good here. We are good people.
我们这是在做好事。我们都是好人。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
We're really good.
我们真的很好。
Got it.
收到。
So all I had on me was that $100 bill.
我身上只有那张100美元的钞票。
No refunds. That's not fair. It is fair. Come on. Let me go get change and...
不退款哦。这不公平。这很公平。来吧。我去找零...
What is that?
那是什么?
That's nothing. This is... you don't need to see this.
没什么。就是...你不需要看这个。
Why did you snatch back the money? Why didn't you just give her the $100?
你为什么把钱抢回来?你为什么不直接给她100美元?
I was going to buy six of them for $20.
我打算花20美元买6个。
I curse you.
我诅咒你。
What did she say?
她说了什么?
What? What?
怎么啦?怎么啦?
Things have been a little weird.
事情有点奇怪。
This thing that you're doing right now, it's helping the community. It's immune to criticism.
你现在所做的事,是在帮助社区。不会受到批评的。
Hi. Oh, Marjorie can speak to the work much better than I can.
嗨。哦,玛乔丽比我能更清楚地讲解这件作品。
I think I'll let the work speak for itself.
我想我会让作品自己说话。
Just because Whitney has a moral issue with something that's happening, we just toss it away?
就因为惠特尼对正在发生的事情有道德顾虑,我们就要放弃了吗?
This doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊。
Hi, um... is everything OK?
嗨,嗯...一切都还好吗?
Maybe this is all happening for a reason.
也许这一切都是有原因的。
I can't wait for this show to come out.
我都等不及这个节目上映了。
Everyone will get to see who you really are.
每个人都会看到真正的你。
You know you can tell me anything, right? Of course.
你知道你什么都可以告诉我,对吧?当然了。