Dear Mr. Musk.
亲爱的马斯克先生。
My name is Jonas.
我叫乔纳斯。
I come from a small town on the West Coast of Norway.
我来自挪威西海岸的一个小城镇。
And where I live, there are Elon Musk fans all over the place.
在我住的地方,到处都是埃隆·马斯克的粉丝。
I mean real fans.
我指的是真正的粉丝。
A few of the projects I get up to with my friends are inspired by you.
我和朋友们一起做的一些项目都是受到你的启发。
Some projects are more successful than others.
有些项目比其他项目更成功。
So anyway, my friends and I have started this little business.
不管怎样,我和我的朋友们开始做这个小生意。
And although we are more interested in saving our own planet than colonising Mars
尽管我们更感兴趣的是拯救我们自己的星球,而不是殖民火星
Most of us agree that we could have a lot to learn from a guy like you.
我们大多数人都认为我们可以从你这样的人身上学到很多东西。
In fact, that’s why I am tweeting you today.
事实上,这就是我今天给你发推特的原因。
Because we heard rumours that you may be coming into town in August.
因为我们听传言说你可能会在八月来这座城镇。
I was wondering if you wanted to stop by.
我在想你是否愿意顺便过来看看。
For a cup of coffee or something, when you're in town.
喝杯咖啡什么的,当你来这里的时候。