Why am I running from the killer instead of grabbing something big and sharp?
为什么我在逃避凶手,而不是拿着大而锋利的东西还击呢?
Dumb.
愚蠢。
Going to cheerleading camp next to the abandoned insane asylum?
要去废弃的疯人院旁边的啦啦队夏令营吗?
It's like throwing good blood away.
这就像要把好的血液扔掉。
Aaaaaaa!
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
There's a blood shortage and we came up to Dead Lovers Point.
因为血液短缺,我们来到了死亡情侣点。
At midnight.
午夜。
On Friday the 13th.
13号的星期五。
Lame.
没有说服力。
So lame.
站不住脚。
Lots of people need blood whether they're fighting cancer or giving birth or say, potentially getting stabbed.
很多人都需要血液,无论是抗击癌症,还是分娩,还是可能被刺伤的时候。
I could have saved a life but, no, I just had to babysit the night a cannibal escaped from prison during a lightning storm.
我本可以挽救一条生命,但我没有,我只是不得不在那晚照顾孩子,那晚一个食人恶魔在雷雨中逃出了监狱。
I guess I'm gonna waste all this blood by dying in a predictable horror movie way.
我想我会以一种可以预见的恐怖电影的方式死去,浪费所有的鲜血。
Fifty percent of Americans like watching blood get spilled in horror movies.
百分之五十的美国人喜欢看恐怖电影里的流血场面。
What's scary is that only three percent donate it.
可怕的是只有3%的人献过血。
When was the last time you donated blood?
你上次献血是什么时候?