Hey, where's Steve? Maggie?
嘿,史蒂夫在哪里?麦琪?
Hey, hehe. Maggie, I am here. Aha.
嘿,呵呵。麦琪,我在这里。啊哈。
Oh, hey. Hello boys and girls. I am playing blind man's birth with Maggie.
哦,嘿。孩子们,你们好。我在和麦琪一起玩捉迷藏游戏。
She is trying to catch me. Got you. You got me. Yeah, got you. OK.
她在设法抓住我。抓到你了。你抓到我了。是的,抓到你了。好吧。
My turn to put on a blindfold, your turn to hide. OK. Off you go.
轮到我戴上眼罩,轮到你藏起来了。好吧。你去藏好。
OK, here I come. Ready… or not. Where's Maggie?
好的,我来了。准备好了没有……麦琪在哪里?
Steve! Steve! Haha. Oh, ha. Where am I? Oh, haha, look. What's this?
史蒂夫!史蒂夫!哈哈。哦,哈。我在哪儿呢?哦,哈哈,看。这是什么?
Yeah, it's a sofa. Hey, say it with me. Come on.
是啊,它是沙发。嘿,跟我一起说。来吧。
Start quietly. Come on. Let's play. Let's play. Ready, say, it's a sofa. It's a sofa. It's a sofa. Louder. It's a sofa. Louder. It's a sofa. Yeah.
小声点。来吧。我们来玩吧。我们来玩吧。准备好了,说,它是沙发。它是沙发。它是沙发。大声点。它是沙发。大声点。它是沙发。是的。
Hey, Steve, let's play. Let's play.
嘿,史蒂夫,我们来玩吧。我们来玩吧。
OK, Maggie. I'll put the blindfold back on.
好的,麦琪。我把眼罩戴上。
OK, let's play. Ready. Here I come.
好吧,我们来玩吧。准备好。我来了。
Missed me. Missed me. Oh. What was that? Look, my lamp.
没抓到我。没抓到我。噢。那是什么?看,我的灯。
Say it with me, come on. Start quietly. What is it?
跟我一起说,来吧。小声点。它是什么?
It's a lamp. It's a lamp. Louder. It's a lamp. It's a lamp. Louder. It's a lamp. It's a lamp!
它是一盏灯。它是一盏灯。大声点。它是一盏灯。它是一盏灯。大声点。它是一盏灯。它是一盏灯!
Steve, stop it. Let's play.
史蒂夫,别说了。我们来玩吧。
Yes, Maggie, let's play. OK, here we go again.
好的,麦琪,我们来玩吧。好了,我们又来了。
Ready, steady, go.
各就各位,预备,跑!
Where are you, Maggie? Maggie? Maggie? Is that you? Hehe, hihi. Ou.. Hahah. Steve, I am here.
你在哪里,麦琪?麦琪?麦琪?是你吗?呵呵……哈哈。史蒂夫,我在这里。
Where am I? Haha. Hey. Hoo. Look, it's magic. It's a TV. I am on TV.
我在哪儿呢?哈哈。嘿。呼。看,这是魔术。它是一台电视。我上电视了。
So, say it with me. Ready? It's a TV. It's a TV. It's a TV. It's a TV
跟我一起说。准备好了吗?它是一台电视。它是一台电视。它是一台电视。它是一台电视。
Hehey. Super. Bye, bye, everyone. See you soon. Bye bye, Steve. Maggie Magic. Yeah! Bye.
嘿嘿。太棒了。大家再见,再见。再见。再见,史蒂夫。麦琪魔法。是的!再见。