手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第191期:你比划我猜

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie. Let’s start and play. It’s mime time!

是史蒂夫和麦琪。让我们开始玩吧。现在是哑剧时间!

And today’s contestants are Steve and Maggie.

今天的参赛者是史蒂夫和麦琪。

Steve, here is your first picture. Oh, mime time!

史蒂夫,这是你的第一张图片。哦,哑剧时间到了!

Oh, hey, look, what is it? What is it?

哦,嘿,看,这是什么?那是什么?

Yeah, it’s an elephan...Oh, haha, shh. Don’t say it. No, I have to mime it for Maggie.

是的,它是一头大象...哦,哈哈,嘘。不要说。不,我得给麦琪比划。

Oh, okay, Maggie, what am I?

哦,好吧,麦琪,我是什么?

You’re an ice-cream. Haha, oh no.

你是个冰激凌。哈哈,哦不。

What am I?

我是什么?

A monkey.

一只猴子。

What? A monkey? No, I’m not a monkey.

什么?一只猴子?不,我不是猴子。

I’m an elephant, of course.

我当然是一头大象。

Oh, hey, come on, let’s be elephants.

哦,嘿,来吧,让我们像大象一样。

Say with me. I’m an elephant, an elephant, an elephant.

跟我说。我是一头大象,一头大象,一头大象。

Yeah, okay, Maggie, I guess it’s your turn now.

好了,麦琪,我想现在轮到你了。

Get ready, Maggie. Here’s your picture. It’s mime time!

准备好,麦琪。这是你的图片。现在是哑剧时间!

Haha, okay, ready, Steve! I’m ready.

哈哈,好了,准备,史蒂夫!我准备好了。

Haha, okay. Oh, that’s easy, isn’t it?

哈哈,好的。哦,那很容易,不是吗?

Maggie, are you a dog?

麦琪,你是一只狗吗?

Yeah, wow.

是啊,哇。

Hey, let’s be dogs.

嘿,让我们像狗一样。

Yeah, all say with me. I’m a dog, a dog, a dog!

是啊,都跟我说。我是一只狗,一只狗,一只狗!

Steve, it is your picture. It’s mime time!

史蒂夫,这是你的图片。现在是哑剧时间!

Oh, hey, why don’t you try to guess with Maggie what am I?

哦,嘿,你为什么不试着和麦琪一起猜猜我是什么?

Oh, this should be fun.

哦,这应该很有趣。

This looks crazy. Hey, Steve, are you a monkey?

这看起来很疯狂。嘿,史蒂夫,你是猴子吗?

What? No, I’m not a monkey. I’m a pig.

什么?不,我不是猴子。我是头猪。

Come on, boys and girls. Let’s be pigs.

来吧,孩子们。让我们像猪一样。

Yeah, and say with me. I’m a pig, a pig, a pig.

对,和我一起说。我是一头猪,一头猪,一头猪。

Maggie, it is your picture. It’s mime time!

麦琪,这是你的图片。现在是哑剧时间!

Yeah, no problem. Ready!

好的,没问题。准备好了!

Okay, Maggie, you can start.

好了,麦琪,你可以开始了。

I’ve started.

我已经开始了。

Maggie, do something.

麦琪,做点什么。

I’m doing it.

我正在做呢。

Maggie, if you don’t do anything, we can’t guess what you are.

麦琪,如果你什么都不做,我们就猜不到你是什么。

I’m a bird.

我是一只鸟。

I know you are a bird.

我知道你是只鸟。

But you need to...Oh, silly me. Yeah, you are a bird.

但你需要...哦,我太傻了。是啊,你是一只鸟。

That’s right.

没错。

Oh, so hey, boys and girls, let’s be birds. Yeah, hey, say with me, come on.

哦,嘿,孩子们,让我们像小鸟一样吧。是啊,嘿,跟我说,来吧。

I’m a bird. I’m a bird. I’m a bird.

我是一只鸟。我是一只鸟。我是一只鸟。

Please take your seat, Steve. Here’s your next picture.

史蒂夫,请坐。这是你的下一张图片。

Oh, this should be fun.

哦,这应该很有趣。

It’s mime time!

现在是哑剧时间!

Oh, haha, okay, I’m ready, Maggie. What am I?

哦,哈哈,好了,我准备好了,麦琪。我是什么?

You’re frisky.

你很活泼。

Oh, you are a monkey.

哦,你是一只猴子。

No, Maggie. I’m not a monkey. I’m a duck.

不,麦琪。我不是猴子。我是一只鸭子。

Steve always looks like a monkey to me, haha.

史蒂夫在我看来总是像只猴子,哈哈。

Haha, that was fun. So, come on, let’s be ducks. And say, "I’m a duck, a duck, a duck."

哈哈,太好玩了。所以,来吧,让我们像鸭子一样吧。说:“我是一只鸭子,一只鸭子,一只鸭子。”

Yeah, alright, Maggie, your turn.

好的,麦琪,轮到你了。

Yes, Maggie, here’s your next picture.

是的,麦琪,这是你的下一张图片。

Oh, Maggie, what’s the matter?

哦,麦琪,怎么了?

Look, it’s a cat.

看,它是一只猫。

Oh, calm down. Look, boys and girls, it’s a kitten.

哦,冷静点。看,孩子们,这是一只小猫。

Maggie is scared of cats.

麦琪很怕猫。

Hey, let’s be cats. Come on, and say with me. I’m a cat, a cat, a cat.

嘿,让我们像猫一样吧。来吧,和我一起说。我是猫,猫,猫。

No!Stop it!

不!停下来!

Sorry, sorry. Oh dear, okay, Maggie. Why don’t you try again?

抱歉,抱歉。哦,天哪,好吧,麦琪。你为什么不再试一次呢?

Maggie, mime time! Here’s your next picture.

麦琪,哑剧时间到了!这是你的下一张图片。

Big cat! A big cat!

大猫!一只大猫!

Hey, what’s the matter now?

嘿,现在怎么了?

It’s a big cat!

这是一只大猫!

Oh, calm down, Maggie. But yeah, you are right.

哦,冷静点,麦琪。但是,是的,你是对的。

Look, everyone, it’s a big cat. It’s a lion.

大家看,这是一只大猫。这是一头狮子。

Come on, let’s be lions.

来吧,让我们像狮子一样。

And say, "I’m a lion, a lion, a lion."

然后说,“我是一头狮子,一头狮子,一头狮子。”

I’m sorry, Maggie, come on, don’t be scared and try again, yeah.

对不起,麦琪,来吧,别害怕,再试一次,好的。

Yes, Maggie, here’s your next picture.

是的,麦琪,这是你的下一张图片。

Easy.

很简单。

Oh, Maggie, the lion was the last picture.

哦,麦琪,狮子是上一张。

I’m not a lion. I’m a bear.

我不是狮子。我是一只熊。

Oh, sorry, Maggie is a bear, okay. Hey, come on, let’s be bears.

哦,对不起,麦琪是只熊,好吧。嘿,来吧,让我们像熊一样吧。

And say, "I’m a bear, a bear, a bear."

说:“我是一只熊,一只熊,一只熊。”

Please take your seat, Steve. Here’s your next picture.

史蒂夫,请坐。这是你的下一张图片。

Wh...What? Ho...How do I mime that?

什...什么?这...这我怎么比划?

A monkey! Yeah!

一只猴子!嗯!

No, Maggie, I’m not a monkey. I’m trying to be a hippo!

不,麦琪,我不是猴子。我在试着模仿一头河马!

Look, boys and girls, this is a hippo.

看,孩子们,这是一只河马。

So, just say with me, "It’s a hippo, a hippo, a hippo!"

所以,只要跟我说,“这是河马,河马,河马!”

Okay, Maggie, here’s your last picture.

好了,麦琪,这是你的最后一张图片。

Okay, Maggie.

好的,麦琪。

I’ve got two arms, two legs, and I love bananas. Like scream.

我有两只胳膊,两条腿,我喜欢香蕉。喜欢尖叫。

Oh, Maggie, hey, boys and girls, do you know what Maggie is pretending to be?

哦,麦琪,嘿,孩子们,你们知道麦琪在假装什么吗?

I do. Maggie, are you a monkey?

我知道。麦琪,你是猴子吗?

Yeah!

嗯!

Come on, boys and girls, let’s be monkeys.

来吧,孩子们,让我们像猴子一样。

Yeah, and say, "I’m a monkey, a monkey, a monkey."

对,然后说“我是一只猴子,一只猴子,一只猴子。”

Great. Maggie, you’re the only cheeky monkey around here, and a naughty, naughty bird.

太好了。麦琪,你是这里唯一顽皮的猴子,也是一只淘气的小鸟。

Oh, bye bye, boys and girls, see you next time.

哦,再见,孩子们,下次见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
kitten ['kitn]

想一想再看

n. 小猫
vi. 生育小猫

联想记忆
mime [maim]

想一想再看

n. 哑剧,哑剧演员,滑稽演员,模仿 vt. 出演滑稽戏

联想记忆
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。