手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第187期:"完美"披萨

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie, WOW English TV.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。

Haha. Oh hey, Hello boys and girls. Hello. Haha. What am I doing? Haha. Yeah.

哈哈。哦,嘿,你们好,孩子们。你们好。哈哈。我在做什么?哈哈。是啊。

I am cooking and today, I am making a pizza. This is going to be a perfect pizza.

我在做饭,今天我要做一个披萨。这将是一个完美的披萨。

Only the things I like will go on this pizza, but I need to roll out the pizza dough and for that I need some flour.

只有我喜欢的东西才会放在这个披萨上,但我需要擀开披萨面团,为此我需要一些面粉。

Hey, Steve, I can help. I can help. Yeah! Oh no, Maggie. Let's make pizza. Maggie! Stop it! You naughty, naughty bird.

嘿,史蒂夫,我可以帮忙。我可以帮忙。是啊!哦,不,麦琪。我们来做披萨吧。麦琪!住手!你这只淘气的小鸟。

Oh. Maggie, what a mess. Oh Maggie, what a mess. And that's too much flour.

哦,麦琪,真是一团糟。哦,麦琪,真是一团糟。太多面粉了。

Maggie, tidy up this mess now! Haha, sorry. Abracadabra.

麦琪,现在把这烂摊子收拾干净!哈哈,对不起。阿布拉卡达布拉。

Oh… thank you, Maggie. Oh, that naughty, naughty bird drives me crazy!

哦……谢谢你,麦琪。哦,那只淘气的小鸟快把我逼疯了!

I only need just a little bit of flour, so I can roll out the pizza dough. Yay!

我只需要一点面粉,这样我就可以擀披萨面团了。耶!

I like this bit. Yay!

我喜欢这一部分。耶!

Hey, do you like making pizza? Yeah! I do. Oh great, look. It's finished.

嘿,你们喜欢做披萨吗?是啊!我喜欢。哦,太好了,看。披萨面团擀好了。

Hey! I've made the perfect pizza base for my perfect pizza.

嘿!我为我的完美披萨做了一个完美的披萨皮。

Right, what shall we put on first? Yeah!

我们先在上面放什么好呢?是啊!

Some tomato ketchup. Hey, Steve, I can get it, I can get it. No Maggie, don't worry, I'll get it myself. Oh…

一些番茄酱。嘿,史蒂夫,我可以去拿,我可以去拿。不用了,麦琪,别担心,我自己去拿。哦……

Ketchup, ketchup, ketchup, oh, hey, look, it's tomato ketchup.

番茄酱,番茄酱,番茄酱,哦,嘿,看,这是番茄酱。

Do you like tomato ketchup? I do. Yay!

你们喜欢番茄酱吗?我喜欢。耶!

Ok, let's put some tomato ketchup on the pizza.

好的,我们在披萨上放一点番茄酱吧。

Oh, look! Wow! This isn't tomato ketchup. No, what is it?

哦,看啊!哇!这不是番茄酱。不,这是什么?

Oh, look. It's Maggie's magic dust. Great!

哦,看。这是麦琪的魔力粉。太棒了!

And look, I've got some tomato ketchup. Let's put it on my pizza. Yay!

看,我变出了一些番茄酱。我们把它放在我的披萨上吧。耶!

I like tomato ketchup. Yay!

我喜欢番茄酱。耶!

Hehe, I'm going to help Steve make his pizza. And he likes chocolate. Yeah!

呵呵,我要去帮史蒂夫做披萨。他喜欢巧克力。是的!

Let's put some chocolate on Steve's pizza. Hihi. Yeah!

我们在史蒂夫的披萨上放一些巧克力吧。呵呵。是的!

Hey! Great! I've finished. Super! Now, what shall I put on my perfect pizza next?

嘿!太棒了!我已经放上番茄酱了。太棒了!现在,我接下来应该在我完美的披萨上放什么呢?

It must be something that I like. Hey, Steve, you like chocolate. Oh! Hey! Maggie!

它一定是我喜欢的东西。嘿,史蒂夫,你喜欢巧克力。噢!嘿!麦琪!

That's crazy. Chocolate on a pizza? Oh.

这太疯狂了。披萨上放巧克力?噢。

Hey, boys and girls. Do you like chocolate? Yes? Then rub your tummies and say "Yes, I do."

嘿,孩子们。你们喜欢巧克力吗?是吗?然后摸着你们的肚子,说“是的,我喜欢。”

Do you like chocolate? "Yes, I do."

你喜欢巧克力吗?“是的,我喜欢。”

I like chocolate, but… chocolate on a pizza? Chocolate and tomato ketchup?

我喜欢巧克力,但是……披萨上放巧克力?巧克力加番茄酱?

Do you like chocolate and tomato ketchup? I don't know.

你们喜欢巧克力加番茄酱吗?我不知道。

Let's find out. No! I don't like chocolate and tomato ketchup. Oh…That is not good. No.

让我们来找出答案。不!我不喜欢巧克力加番茄酱。哦……真难吃。不。

Do you like chocolate and tomato ketchup? No, no, I don't.

你们喜欢巧克力加番茄酱吗?不,不,我不喜欢。

Say it with me. Do you like chocolate and tomato ketchup? "No, I don't."

跟我一起说。你喜欢巧克力加番茄酱吗?“不,我不喜欢。”

Chocolate doesn't belong on a pizza. That's just crazy.

巧克力不该放在披萨上。这太疯狂了。

But what can I put on my pizza. Oh, hey. Let's use Maggie's magic dust.

但是我可以在我的披萨上放些什么呢?哦,嘿。我们用麦琪的魔力粉吧。

Oh, I hope it's something that I like. Let's find out. Ok, here we go.

哦,我希望它是我喜欢的东西。让我们看看。好了,我们开始吧。

Oh, what is it? What is it? Oh look. Hey, what is it? Yeah!

哦,它是什么?它是什么?哦,看。嘿,它是什么?是的!

It's cheese and I like cheese and I like cheese on a pizza. Oh, great!

它是奶酪,我喜欢奶酪,我喜欢在披萨上放奶酪。哦,太好了!

Ok, what next? Oh, haha. Yeah! Steve likes bananas. Let's put a banana on his pizza. Hey! Great! Haha.

好的,接下来放什么呢?哦,哈哈。是的!史蒂夫喜欢香蕉。我们把香蕉放在他的披萨上吧。嘿!太棒了!哈哈。

Oh. Super! Yay! Finished. This looks great, so what's next for my perfect pizza.

噢。太棒了!耶!完成了。看起来很棒,那么接下来要在我的完美披萨上放什么呢?

It must be something that I really like. Try some bananas. Yeah! What?!

它一定是我非常喜欢的东西。试一下香蕉吧。是的!什么?!

Hey! Maggie! What are you doing? Banana on a pizza?

嘿!麦琪!你在做什么?披萨上放香蕉?

Hey, boys and girls. Do you like bananas? Yeah? Then say, "Yes, I do."

嘿,孩子们。你们喜欢香蕉吗?是吗?然后说:“是的,我喜欢。”

Do you like bananas? I like bananas too.

你们喜欢香蕉吗?我也喜欢香蕉。

But hey! Do you like bananas on a pizza? Banana with cheese and ketchup?

但是,嘿!你们喜欢在披萨上加香蕉吗?香蕉配奶酪和番茄酱?

No, I don't. Oh, Maggie! Banana with cheese and tomato ketchup is a bad idea.

不,我不喜欢。哦,麦琪!香蕉配奶酪和番茄酱是个坏主意。

Oh. I don't like banana on a pizza. Do you like banana on a pizza?

噢。我不喜欢在披萨上加香蕉。你们喜欢在披萨上加香蕉吗?

No, then say: "No, I don't." Oh, I don't like banana on a pizza, Maggie is crazy.

不,然后说:“不,我不喜欢。”哦,我不喜欢在披萨上加香蕉,麦琪疯了。

But hey, let's use Maggie's magic dust again. Ok, I hope that it's something that I like.

但是,嘿,让我们再用一次麦琪的魔力粉吧。好的,我希望它是我喜欢的东西。

Oh, what is it? What is it? Hey, look! Aha! It's ham. A ham and cheese pizza.

哦,它是什么?它是什么?嘿,看!啊哈!它是火腿。火腿芝士披萨。

Now, that is a good idea. Let's put some ham on the pizza.

这是个好主意。我们把火腿放在披萨上吧。

Haha. Uh-oh. Steve doesn't like banana on pizza. But he likes… haha… marshmallows! Yeah!

哈哈。啊哦。史蒂夫不喜欢在披萨上加香蕉。但他喜欢……哈哈……棉花糖!是啊!

Let's put marshmallows on his pizza. Haha! Great!

我们把棉花糖放在他的披萨上吧。哈哈!太棒了!

I like ham. Hey, do you like ham? Yes? Do you like ham? Then say, "Yes, I do."

我喜欢火腿。嘿,你们喜欢火腿吗?是吗?你喜欢火腿吗?然后说:“是的,我喜欢。”

Do you like ham? Great! I like ham on a perfect pizza with cheese and tomato ketchup.

你们喜欢火腿吗?太棒了!我喜欢在完美披萨上放火腿、奶酪和番茄酱。

But what shall I put on next. Hihi. Try some marshmallows. Yeah! Oh! Hey! Maggie! Not again.

但接下来我该放什么呢?呵呵。试试棉花糖吧。是的!噢!嘿!麦琪!不要再这样了。

Oh, you naughty, naughty bird. Look, marshmallows on a pizza.

哦,你这只淘气的小鸟。看,披萨上放了棉花糖。

This is not my idea of a perfect pizza. No! Marshmallows on a pizza is a bad idea.

这不是我心目中的完美披萨。不!披萨上放棉花糖是个坏主意。

Oh, and look. Maggie's nearly ruined my ham, cheese and tomato pizza.

哦,看。麦琪差点毁了我的火腿芝士番茄披萨。

Oh, what a naughty, naughty bird! Oh, this pizza is nearly perfect. It just needs something like… olives.

哦,多么淘气的小鸟啊!哦,这个披萨几乎是完美的。它只需要一些诸如橄榄之类的东西。

Let's use Maggie's magic dust for a few olives. Yay! Look, look. What are they?

让我们用麦琪的魔力粉来变几颗橄榄吧。耶!看,看。它们是什么?

They are olives. Oh, wow! I like olives.

它们是橄榄。哦,哇!我喜欢橄榄。

Do you like olives? Yes? Then say, "Yes, I do."

你喜欢橄榄吗?是吗?然后说:“是的,我喜欢。”

If you don't like olives, say "No, I don't."

如果你不喜欢橄榄,就说“不,我不喜欢。”

Do you like olives? I love olives. Let's put them on my pizza.

你喜欢橄榄吗?我喜欢橄榄。让我们把它们放在我的披萨上。

Haha! Yoghurt. I like yoghurt. Do you like yoghurt? Yeah!

哈哈!酸奶。我喜欢酸奶。你喜欢酸奶吗?是的!

Steve likes yoghurt. So let's put it on his pizza. Yeah!

史蒂夫喜欢酸奶。所以让我们把它涂在他的披萨上吧。是的!

…and a tomato pizza, oh dear… Try some yoghurt! Oh! You like yoghurt. Maggie! You naughty, naughty bird.

番茄披萨,天哪……试试酸奶吧!噢!你喜欢酸奶。麦琪!你这只淘气的小鸟。

Maggie's put yoghurt on my pizza. Do you like yoghurt? Yes? Then say, "Yes, I do."

麦琪在我的披萨上放了酸奶。你喜欢酸奶吗?是吗?然后说:“是的,我喜欢。”

Do you like yoghurt? "Yes, I do."

你喜欢酸奶吗?“是的,我喜欢。”

But do you like yoghurt on a pizza? No, I don't.

但是你喜欢在披萨上加酸奶吗?不,我不喜欢。

Say that with me. Do you like yoghurt on a pizza? "No, I don't."

跟我一起说。你喜欢在披萨上加酸奶吗?“不,我不喜欢。”

Oh, my pizza is ruined. Oh, I have to start again.

哦,我的披萨毁了。哦,我得重新开始做一个了。

What a naughty, naughty bird!

真是只淘气的小鸟!

Hey, why don't you make your perfect pizza?

嘿,你们为什么不自己做完美的披萨呢?

And I hope there's no chocolate, no bananas, no marshmallows and no yoghurt on your perfect pizza.

我希望你们的完美披萨上没有巧克力、香蕉、棉花糖和酸奶。

Hey, if you like it, like it. And if you love it, please subscribe.

嘿,如果你们喜欢本节目,那就点赞吧。如果你们非常喜欢,请订阅吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drives

想一想再看

n. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)

 
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
tidy ['taidi]

想一想再看

adj. 整齐的,整洁的,相当大的
vt. 使

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。