手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

个性强的人需要具备哪些特征?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Our personalities shape our lives and our decisions. It's what makes you, YOU.

我们的个性塑造了我们的生活和我们的决定,也塑造了你。

But what if your personality is lacking in certain areas that you'd like to improve? Could we develop a strong personality?

但是,如果你的性格在某些方面缺乏你想要改善的地方呢?我们能够培养一种比较强的个性吗?

Well, while we should love ourselves for who we are you can indeed develop new traits and change parts of your personality.

嗯,虽然我们应该爱自己,但我们确实也可以发展新的性格或者改变自己的某种性格。

Your personality could be influenced by environmental factors, according to Gordon Allport, one of the founding figures of psychology.

心理学奠基人之一戈登·奥尔波特认为,人的性格会受到环境因素的影响。

Allport's famous trait theory argues that our personality traits are indeed biologically determined but formed by environmental experience.

奥尔波特著名的特质理论认为,我们的人格特质确实是由生物学决定的,但却是由环境经验形成的。

And according to psychologist Hans Eysenck's personality theory, personality could be understood by taking a look at several dimensions of an individual's whole behavior.

根据心理学家汉斯·艾森克的人格理论,人格可以通过观察个体整体行为的几个维度来理解。

So if you change your behavior, new traits can form and ultimately change your personality forever.

所以如果你改变自己的行为,新的特征就会形成,并最终永远改变你的性格。

Just kidding, not forever.

开个玩笑,不是永远。

That's why you're here to learn which traits you can develop for a strong personality.

这就是为什么你要在这里学习“个性强的人需要培养哪些特质”。

So without further ado, here are five traits of a strong personality anyone can develop.

好的,废话少说,下面是每个人都可以培养的五种性格特征。

Number one, focused on results.

第一,注重结果。

People with strong personalities are often successful.

性子强的人更容易成功。

Why, you may ask? Well, one reason may be due to the idea that many of them are focused on the results rather than the process of it all.

你可能会问,为什么?嗯,其中一个原因可能就是他们大部分人都关注结果而不是整个过程。

They are goal oriented.

他们以目标为导向。

So the results can drive them to work faster and take a look at the bigger picture, but it's best not to become too focused on the result.

因此,结果可以促使他们更快地工作,并着眼于更大的图景,但最好不要过于注重结果。

If you just focus on the end result, the process of your project could become compromised if you don't pay close attention to it.

如果你只注重最终结果,没有对过程密切关注,那么你的项目过程可能会受到影响。

Number two, Confident.

第二,自信。

You may have heard, confidence is key.

你可能听过这句话,自信最重要。

0.jpg

Well, it is for a strong personality type.

嗯,个性很强的人就是这样。

Confidence is an attractive trait for many, and it often leads to success.

对许多人来说,自信是一种很有魅力的品质,通常会带你走向成功。

According to one study, those who are self-confident earn more money and grow in their career faster than others.

根据一项研究,自信之人能够赚比其他人更多的钱,在事业上成长得也更快。

Number three. Enjoys Deep Conversations Over Small Talk.

第三,喜欢深入交谈而不是闲聊。

Those with strong personalities don't have time to mess around with small talk.

个性强的人没有时间闲聊。

If there's something that can be solved quickly, they'll do so by getting to the point.

如果有什么问题可以迅速解决,他们就会直奔主题。

Otherwise they love to talk about real things in life and indulge in deep conversations.

除此之外,他们喜欢谈论生活中真实的事情,沉浸在深刻的对话当中。

A study published in Psychological Science shows this habit is a good one to develop.

发表在《心理科学》杂志上的一项研究表明,这种习惯是可以培养的。

Researchers found that individuals who take part in substantive conversations as opposed to small talk and unimportant topics had more feelings of satisfaction.

研究人员发现,与闲聊和无关紧要的话题相比,参与实质性谈话的人更有满足感。

Number four. Self-Motivated.

第四,自我激励。

Do you procrastinate?

你喜欢拖延吗?

Do you have trouble keeping yourself motivated to complete your homework or other important tasks?

在完成家庭作业或者其他重要任务时你是否感觉自己难以维持动力?

Well, it's never too late to develop a new trait.

新的特质的开发永远都不晚。

Self-motivation is an extremely useful trait that strong personality types tend to have.

自我激励是一种非常有用的特质,性格较强的人往往都具备这种特质。

As I said before, many with a strong personality are successful.

就像我之前说的,性子强的人往往都是成功的。

Self motivation may be a reason why.

懂得自我激励可能就是原因之一。

Number five, control of one's emotions.

第五,控制情绪。

Emotions can cause a lot of chaos, good chaos, bad chaos. They're a handful.

情绪可以造成很多混乱,好的混乱,坏的混乱,很多很多。

If one can master how they react to their strong emotions, one may have less conflict and arguments.

如果一个人懂得如何应对强烈的情绪,那么他可能会少一些冲突和争论。

Has this ever happened to you? You're in a heated argument.

你遇到过这种情况吗?和别人激烈地争论。

Someone has just said the most insulting thing you've ever heard on the planet that is earth, and with one raise of the eyebrow and a cheeky smile, you know you've had enough.

有人刚刚说了一些你在地球上听过的最侮辱人的话,你扬起眉毛,厚颜无耻地笑了一下,你知道你受够了。

You burst out with rude insults back, but you take it a little too far. Oops.

你用粗鲁的侮辱回击,但你做得有点过头了。糟糕!

If one has control over their emotions, they know that they must take a moment to pause and take a deep breath in order to not overreact.

如果一个人懂得如何控制自己的情绪,那么他就知道,为了不反应过度,必须停下来做个深呼吸。

They need to think through how to best handle the situation and come up with a witty comeback, one that isn't too soul crushing, or just ditch the comeback and play it nice.

他们需要思考如何最好地处理这种情况,并想出一个机智的反击,一个不会太伤灵魂的反击,或者干脆放弃反击,表现得友好一些。

Those with strong personalities don't fear saying the word no when needed.

性子强的人在需要的时候不会害怕说“不”。

And they don't mind walking away if something isn't worth their time.

如果有些事情不值得他们花时间,他们不会介意离开。

So if that bully you're conversing with continues to grind your gears, just show them how strong of a personality you actually have and walk away.

所以,如果那个欺负你的人一直折磨你,你就要让他们意识到你的个性有多强,然后走人。

You can replay awesome comeback possibilities in your head tomorrow.

第二天再在脑子里演练一些很棒的反击。

So which traits are you going to work on?

那么,你打算改进哪些特质呢?

Will you practice changing your behavior in hopes certain traits will stick?

你会通过练习改变自己的行为来使某些特质永垂不朽吗?

What traits do you already have? Let us know in the comment section below.

上面讲到的个性特征你具备哪些呢?请在下面的评论区告诉我们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
chaos ['keiɔs]

想一想再看

n. 混乱,无秩序,混沌

联想记忆
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

联想记忆
psychologist [sai'kɔlədʒist]

想一想再看

n. 心理学家

联想记忆
conflict ['kɔnflikt]

想一想再看

n. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗
vi. 冲突,争

联想记忆
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
bully ['buli]

想一想再看

n. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球
vt. 威胁,恐

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
grind [graind]

想一想再看

vt. 磨,碾碎,挤压,压迫
vi. 磨得吱吱

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。