So what do you think?
你们是怎么想的?
Did he take the money or did he put it out on the market?
他拿了钱还是把产品投入市场了?
He had to make a decision. It was a very tough decision.
他必须要作决定。这是一个很艰难的决定。
And sometimes, you have to make really tough ones and they come at you unexpectedly like that.
然而有时候,你们必须要做的确艰难的决定,这些决定就像这样出乎意料地出现了。
But you can certainly surf uncertainty better, you can find your balance better, if you know how to respond to your own principles.
但毫无疑问,如果你们知道如何回应自己的原则,你们就能更好地探索不确定性,更好地找到平衡点。
So I'll tell you. I'll tell you what he did.
所以我会告诉你们他是怎么做的。
He didn't take the money. And decades later when he told me the story,
他没有拿钱。几十年以后,当他告诉我这个故事时,
he was really happy about it because he did what he thought was right and it makes him feel good to know that.
他对此感到十分开心,因为他做了他认为对的事情,知道这些使他感觉很好。
Well, here's the thing that was many years ago.
是的,事情就是这样,这是许多年前的事了。
In those days, we had time to think things through. We had time to consider these things.
那时,我们有时间好好考虑事情。我们有时间想这些事情。
You don't have that luxury so much anymore.
你们再也没有这样的奢侈了。
All of a sudden now, things are going really fast.
突然,现在的一切都变化得很快。