手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

广岛一日游

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

For this video, can you guys guess where I'm at?

在这个视频里,你们能猜出我在哪里吗?
I'll give you three seconds.
给你三秒钟。
Three, two, one.
三、二、一。
Hiroshima.
广岛。
This time we've come to Hiroshima, near the bottom of the main island Honshu.
这次我们来到广岛,它靠近本州岛的底部。
A must visit when coming to Hiroshima is the island Itsukushima, more popularly known as Miyajima.
来广岛一定要去严岛,也就是俗称的宫岛。
It is one of Japan's top three scenic sites.
它是日本三大风景名胜之一。
So let's go explore this island and see what it has to offer.
我们去探索一下这个岛,看看它都有什么。
I started off my trip at Hiroshima station and took a 25-minute train ride to Miyajima-Guchi station.
我从广岛站出发,乘坐25分钟火车到达宫岛古池站。
From there is less than a 5-minute walk to the ferry terminal, where you will be board to go to the island.
步行不到5分钟就能到渡轮码头,在那里乘船登岛。
There are two competing ferry companies operating from the spot.
有两家相互竞争的渡轮公司在这经营渡轮业务。
JR Miyajima Ferry rides takes 10 minutes and both cost 180 yen one way.
JR宫岛渡轮公司的行程需要10分钟,两家公司的单程费用都是180日元。
There are also other special passes if you want to ride the ropeway on the island.
如果你愿意的话,还可以坐索道登岛。
The ferries also come very frequently every 10 to 15 minutes.
渡轮很多,每隔10到15分钟就有一趟。
Once again on the island, you may feel like you have been taken back in time
登岛后,你可能感觉自己回到了古代。
and that because strict measures are taken to ensure that the island retains a classical Japanese Edo era look.
因为这里采取严格的措施,确保岛上保留着日本江户时代的典型风貌。
I've just arrived on the island and I found myself a friend.
我刚到岛上,就找到一个朋友。
It is quite sad, the horns were cut off.
可怜的是,它的角被砍掉了。
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快。
I'm going to go explore the island now, bye.
我现在要去岛上探险了,再见。
Any reaction.
给我些回应吧。
The deer wonder throughout this island freely and even though they do look very cute.
鹿可以在岛上自由游荡,它们看起来很可爱。
Just be careful they don't take your belongings, especially if you have food.
但要小心它们不会拿走你的东西,尤其是你有食物的时候。
Now, let's go see the most popular sight on this island.
现在,我们去看看这个岛上最受欢迎的景点。
And the best and only way to explore the island is on foot.
在这个岛上游历最好、也是唯一的方法就是步行。
So now I'm going to head up to shrine gate.
我现在要去神龛门。
From look, there are many people there, looks like ants.
看起来那儿有很多人,像群蚂蚁似的。
Miyajima has a long history as a holy site of Shinto.
宫岛历史悠久,是神道教的圣地。
The most powerful man in Japan during the end of the Heian Period selected the island as the sight of his clans family shrine.
平安时代末期,日本最有权势者选用这个岛作为家族圣地。
The Itsukushima shrine.
严岛神社
The shrine and its twenty gates, a unique for being built over water.
神龛及其二十个门,是建于水上的独特建筑。
During high tide and even looks like it's floating on the sea.
涨潮时,它看起来就像在海上漂浮。
I came during the low tide, so I wasn't able to see the water covering the shrine.
我来的时候退潮,所以没看道神龛漂于水上的样子。
However if you want to see that, make sure to check out the tide schedules before coming.
如果你想看到那种景象,一定要在来之前查看潮汐表。
So when it's low tide, you can actually walk all the way out there.
退潮时,可以一直走到那里。
And see the shrine up here.
看看那里的神龛。
Next is lunch time.
接下来该吃午饭了。
There are a lot of shops and food stalls on the island.
岛上有很多商店和小吃摊。
But I recommend trying out the specialties of Miyajima, like the oysters.
但我建议你尝尝宫岛的特色风味,比如牡蛎。
Oyster farming goes back around 450 years in Hiroshima and about three hundred and thirty years in Miyajima.
牡蛎养殖在广岛大约有450年的历史,在宫岛大约有330年的历史。
So, they are known to be very tasty on this island.
这个岛上的牡蛎很好吃。
But what the island is most well known for is their maple leaf shaped castella.
但宫岛最出名的是枫叶形状的长崎蛋糕。

im0903.jpg

There are many different types of fillings to choose from.

有许多不同的馅可供选择。
However the most original one is red bean.
最独到的味道是红豆馅。
There are many shops that sell this on the island and you can see how it's made as well.
岛上有很多商店卖长崎蛋糕,你还能看到制作过程。
What I find really intriguing about Japan is that even though you are in the same country,
我发现日本真正有趣的地方是,
each area you go to have their own regional uniqueness and specialties.
即使在同一个地方,每个地区也都具有自己的特色。
So I was really curious about how this maple manju idea came about
我真的很好奇这个枫叶状甜点的想法是怎么来的,
and decided to ask one of the locals about the story behind it.
我决定向当地人询问有关它的故事。
In the olden days, there was a tea shop in Miyajima.
从前,宫岛有一家茶馆。
A girl served tea for a customer and was complimented that she had hands like maple leaf.
一个女孩为一位顾客端上茶饮,客人称赞她的手像枫叶。
That's how it came about.
就是这样。
Cute girls have plump hands right.
可爱的女孩拥有丰盈的玉手。
Not like us old ladies who have wrinkly hands.
不像我们这些手上都是皱纹的老太太。
Ahh, I see that's the story behind the maple leaf castella.
啊,我知道了枫叶状长崎蛋糕的故事。
Just a short walk from the shopping street, there is a bridge at the bottom of the mountain which we will go to.
离购物街不远,在山脚下有座桥,我们要去那里。
You can also go to the top of Mt. Misen via the ropeway or there are many hiking tracks you can hike up.
你也可以乘索道到达弥山山顶,还有许多徒步的小径可以走。
Ten minutes walk, seven if you run a little!
步行十分钟,小跑的话七分钟!
The island has things to see every corner you go.
岛上的每个角落都有风景可寻。
So it's nice to just have a wander around and soak up the atmosphere.
四处逛逛,享受一下这里的氛围。
There is also an aquarium and museum you can visit on the island.
岛上还有一个水族馆和博物馆。
But now we're going to head over to the most famous temple on the island Daisho-In.
现在我们要去岛上最著名的大本山大圣院。
It's one of the most important temples of Buddhism and at the base of the temple I saw the longest trail of Buddha statues I have ever seen in my whole life.
这是佛教最重要的寺庙之一。在寺庙的底部,我看到了一生中见过的最长的由佛像围绕的小径。
Senjokaku describes the spaciousness of the building as well as in fact the approximately the size of 1000 tatami mats.
千叠阁展现出这座建筑宽敞的空间感,事实上它有大约1000个榻榻米那么大。
Right next to it, there is also a five-storied pagoda that attract more attention from the tourists.
千叠阁的旁边,还有一座更吸引游客的五层楼高的宝塔。
Before you leave, there are also many souvenirs you can buy.
离开前,还可以买很多纪念品。
But just remember, most of the shops on the island close in the evening.
但要记住,岛上大多数商店晚上都关门。
I recommend spending at least a day here.
我建议至少在这里呆一天。
So you can explore the island slowly.
慢慢探索这个岛。
And if you want to experience a different side to the island after the tourists have gone and the lanterns are lit up,
如果你想在游客们离开,灯笼亮起后体验宫岛另一面风貌的话,
then I suggest staying the night at one of the traditional Japanese ends on the island.
我建议你在岛上的传统客栈过夜。
This is my filming setup.
这是我的拍摄装备。
So there were no spare lockers in the station.
车站没有多余的储物柜。
So I have to carry this suitcase all around on the beach on the sandy beach.
我不得不带着这个手提箱在沙滩上到处走。
And then I've got my tripod and I've got my bag.
还有我的三脚架和包。
But come on, why no lockers.
为什么没有储物柜。
You are sick of people, tapping you.
你厌烦人们老拍你。
That's why you escape to the beach.
所以你逃到海滩来。
Do you want to say bye to everyone.
和大家说再见吧。
I hope you guys enjoyed the video and let's say bye.
我希望你们喜欢这个视频,我们该道别了。
Bye.
拜。
Bye.
拜。
You are saying bye, right.
你说再见了,对吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
tripod ['traipɔd]

想一想再看

n. (摄影机的)三脚架,三脚用具,三足鼎

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
terminal ['tə:minl]

想一想再看

n. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端
adj. 末

联想记忆
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
explore [iks'plɔ:]

想一想再看

v. 探险,探测,探究

联想记忆
suitcase ['su:tkeis]

想一想再看

n. 手提箱

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 神户一日游(上) 2020-08-26
  • 神户一日游(下) 2020-09-02
  • 京都的隐藏景点天桥立 2020-09-08
  • 京都的隐藏景点天桥立(2) 2020-09-17
  • 东京的咖啡小镇(1) 2020-09-25
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。