In this video, we will be exploring another local area in Tokyo that has long been a home to ancient style.
在这个视频中,我们将探索东京另一处充满古朴风格的地方。
However in more recent years a few independent coffee shop have opened up and made this town a must visit for coffee lovers.
不过近几年,一些独立的咖啡店开业了,使这个小镇成为咖啡爱好者的必去之地。
And also a place for those who enjoy the slower life pace in the big city.
同时,这里也是在大城市里享受慢节奏生活的人向往的地方。
I also be joined by my two friends who will show me around the area.
我和两个朋友一道去,他们也会带我参观这里。
So let's go meet them and check out this place.
去见见他们,然后看看这里。
This time I'm collaborating with HelloTalk which is a language and cultural exchanger
这次我和HelloTalk合作,HelloTalk是一款语言文化交流应用,
to let you practice a language by chatting with native speakers, but also making friends at the same time.
让你通过与母语人士聊天练习语言,同时也可以交朋友。
I'll put the download link to the screen up in the description.
我会把下载链接放在描述部分。
So you can connect with and ask questions for local native speakers like I did.
这样你就能像我一样联系当地人,并向他们提问。
I decided to meet up with two of them and explore the area.
我决定和其中两人见面,探索这里。
So let's see how that goes.
我们去看看吧。
Which one is better? English or Japanese?
哪种语言更好?英语还是日语?
Japanese.
日语吧。
But today we can do half/half (since it's language exchange).
但今天我们可以日语和英语都说(因为是语言交流)。
Keita's not here yet.
凯塔还没来。
Hi, nice to meet you.
嗨,很高兴认识你。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Keita, right?
凯塔,对吧?
Yes, I'm Keita.
是的,我是凯塔。
I'm Angela.
我是安吉拉。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
Kiyomi.
清美。
Actually, Kiyomi, you recommended this, why, why is that.
实际上,清美,是你推荐我们来这里,为什么。
Because I am crazy about coffee.
因为我对咖啡很着迷。
There are a lot of cafes there.
那里有很多咖啡店。
So I recommend this.
所以我推荐这个活动。
Do you like coffee?
你喜欢咖啡吗?
Yeah, I like coffee.
是的,我喜欢咖啡。
You like coffee?
你喜欢咖啡?
That's what I hear too.
我也听说了。
But before we check out the coffee shops we are going to visit the nearby park.
但在我们去咖啡店之前,要去附近的公园看看。
So we're at the convenient shop now and we're going to buy some things
我们现在在便利店,
to take to the park and have a little picnic.
要买些东西带到公园去野餐。
Really common thing we bring, I guess, I'm eating like rice balls.
我们带的东西真的很普通,我要吃饭团。
What do you normally eat?
你平时吃什么?
I normally eat rice balls.
我平时吃饭团。
No rice balls.
没有饭团。
Are there no rice balls?
没有饭团吗?
It's all sold out.
都卖完了。
No rice balls left.
没有饭团剩下了。
Yeah, okay, let's go there.
好吧,我们去那里吧。
Lots of kids here.
这里有很多孩子。
What did we get.
我们都买了什么。
We've got bread.
有面包。
This is your recommendation?
这是你推荐买的?
Yeah.
是的。
Squid chips sweet sake flavor.
清酒味甜鱿鱼片。
Why, why do you like this one?
你为什么喜欢这个?
It's kind of like senbei.
有点像仙贝。
Could we try it?
我们可以尝尝看?
Which one is yours?
哪瓶是你的?
Mine?
我的?
No.
不是。
Your one is there.
你的那瓶在那儿。
This one. Thank you.
这瓶,谢谢你。
Thank you guys for coming today and showing me around.
谢谢你们今天带我来四处逛逛。
I'm actually pretty nervous to meet you guys today,
今天和你们见面,我其实很紧张,
because I mean it's my first time meeting real people from HelloTalk.
因为这是我第一次与HelloTalk上的人见面。
And you don't know, right, like what kind of people they are.
你不知道他们是什么样的人。
Yeah, yeah.
没错。
But you can kind of tell when you like talk to them, like text them.
但是和他们交谈,发短信时能判断出来。
When we were like talking, I will say okay they don't seem like you know like a serial killer.
我们在聊天时,我就想,他们不像是连环杀手。
Where did you learn to speak English?
你在哪儿学的英语?
I started like some grammar, words, and so.
我开始是喜欢语法、单词这些。
I then I studied by myself in my spare time.
然后就在业余时间自学。
How about you?
你呢?
I studied English as usual.
我就像大家一样学英语。
Like Japanese students.
像日本学生一样。
A little bit in university.
在大学里学过一点。
I will go to New Zeland next year.
明年我要去新西兰。
You will go to New Zeland.
你要去新西兰。
Oakland, right.
奥克兰,对吧。
Yes. That's awesome.
是的,那太棒了。
And I went to some language schools.
我上过一些语言学校。
For how long?
上了多久?
For four months.
四个月。
Okay.
好的。
Also right next to the park, there is a Japanese garden you can check out for just 150 yen.
公园旁边还有一个日式花园,只花150日元就能入园。