Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Susie! That cupcake looks delicious! Where did you get it?
阿莱克斯:苏西!那个杯子蛋糕看起来真美味!你在哪里买的?
Susie: I bought it from a woman on the sidewalk. She is a street vendor. It's really good!
苏西:我是从便道那边的一个女人那买的。她是个街头小贩。这杯子蛋糕真的很好吃!
Alex: I should go buy one for myself! Where is she?
阿莱克斯:我也该去买一个!她在哪里?
Susie: She's on the corner of Fergus and Wellington streets. She's across from the elementary school.
苏西:她在佛格斯街和惠灵顿街的转角处。就在小学对面。
Alex: Good! I'll go there on my way home!
阿莱克斯:好的!我回家的时候顺道过去!
Conversation B
对话B
Tina: The cupcake lady is gone! She leaves after she sells all her cupcakes!
蒂娜:卖杯子蛋糕的女士走了!她卖完杯子蛋糕就离开了!
Taylor: When will she have more?
泰勒:她什么时候才会再出来卖?
Tina: She won't come back today. Maybe she will come tomorrow.
蒂娜:她今天不会回来了,也许明天会再来。
Taylor: That's too bad. I really wanted a cupcake!
泰勒:真可惜。我真的很想吃一个杯子蛋糕!
Tina: Well, there is a bakery one block away.
蒂娜:这个嘛,再过一个街区有一家面包店。
Taylor: Let's go there.
泰勒:那我们去那里吧。
Tina: OK, but we should cross the street here at the crosswalk.
蒂娜:好的,可是我们应该从这里的斑马线过街。