手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第27期:迈克尔·B·乔丹谈及自己的名字由来(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well, this is a gorgeous way to start a video.

好吧,这是开始一段采访的好方式。
Michael B. Jordan! Hey, what's up, man? Popping into your workout for a 73-question interview.
迈克尔·B·乔丹!嘿,怎么了,伙计?我是负责关于你的73个问题的采访的工作人员,正好看见你在锻炼身体。
Let's do this. Let's do this. Ok, so what are you up to these days?
我们开始吧。我们开始吧。好吧,那这些天你在忙什么?
Um, working. Working out. What's your daily workout regimen?
嗯,在健身。健身。你的日常锻炼方法是什么?
Cardio, uh, do some chest, back, tri's, the whole body.
做有氧运动,呃,做些胸部,背部,全身的运动。
All right, can you show me the perfect punch?
好吧,你能给我展示最完美的一拳吗?
Alright, let's do this. Right here, turn it over, bring it back, guard the face.
好吧,我们开始吧。就像这样,出拳,收拳,同时护着脸。
All right, can you show me the perfect sit up?
好吧,你能给我展示完美的仰卧起坐吗?
Trying to make me work? Making you work. Eesh. There you go. Ahh. Including this one right here,
想让我锻炼身体吗?强迫你锻炼身体。以牙还牙。给你。啊。包括这次我的提问,
approximately how many times has someone made a reference to the basketball player, Michael Jordan?
大约有多少次有人提到过篮球运动员迈克尔·乔丹?
Is that what you're doing right now? I'm doing that right now.
你现在就是在提问这个吗?我正在这么问呢。
Too many to count. So just to clarify, you're not related to Michael Jordan?
太多了,数都数不过来。所以澄清一下,你和迈克尔·乔丹没有血缘关系?
No, I'm named after my dad, Michael A. Jordan. Ah, so what does the B stand for?
不,我是以我爸爸迈克尔·乔丹的名字命名的。啊,那么B代表什么?
Bakari. It's Swahili, means noble promise. Is there a Michael C. Jordan in the future?
巴卡里。是斯瓦希里语,意思是高尚的承诺。将来会有迈克尔·C·乔丹吗?
No, that's not happening. Ok. So what do you have planned for today?
不,那是不可能的。好的。你今天有什么计划?
Goin' downtown, check out some friends of mine. Ok. Who's your best friend?
去市中心,看看我的一些朋友。好吧。谁是你最好的朋友?
Oh, Sterling Brown, Chad Easterling, Vince, Bryce. There's so many to name. There's a lot of them.
哦,斯特林·布朗,查德·伊斯特林,文斯,布莱斯。有太多朋友了。有很多人都是我最好的朋友。
Who's your celebrity crush? Don't have one. Who's your hero? My dad.
你的暗恋的明星是谁?我可没有。你崇拜谁?我的父亲。
Who's your all-time favorite comic book character? Uh, Black Bolt, Inhumans.
你最喜欢的漫画角色是谁?呃,黑蝠王,异人族。
How would you describe yourself? I think I'm pretty passionate.
你怎么评价自己呢?我觉得我很有激情。
What's the one thing you really want to achieve?
你真正想要达到的目标是什么?
World domination. I really want to leave my mark in this world.
统治世界。我真的想在这个世界上留下我的印记。
It's Mrs. Jordan! Hey, what's up? Hey, how are you?
这位是乔丹夫人!嘿,怎么了?嘿,你好吗?
Doing good, how are you doing? Good, good, good. Good to see you. What do we have over here?
干得好,你好吗?很好,很好,很好。很高兴见到你。我们这里在做什么?
It's my grandmother's famous rum cakes. They're amazing. You're taking one home too.
这是我祖母做的著名的朗姆酒蛋糕。它们太神奇了。你也要带一个回家。
Ok, what's the most outrageous thing you've ever worn, Michael?
好吧,你穿过的最另类的衣服是什么,迈克尔?
What's the most outrageous thing I've ever worn?
我穿过的最另类的衣服是什么?
Oh, I know right away. It's that orange plaid suit that you wore for some award.
噢,我马上就知道了。是你为了得奖穿的那套橙色格子呢西装。
Yeah, I was trying to take a fashion risk.
是啊,我想冒点时尚风险。
Could you describe your mother in three words?
你能用三个字来形容你母亲吗?
Uh, mom, loving, embarrassing sometimes and ah, nurturing, very nurturing.
呃,妈妈,有时候很可爱,很尴尬啊,很有教养,很有教养。
These for Dad? Please, take that to him. Alright,
这是给爸爸的吗?拜托,把那个拿给他。好吧,

迈克尔·B·乔丹

what's your favorite TV show of all time?

你最喜欢的电视剧是什么?
Ooh, "Martin." Can't stop watching it.
噢,《马丁》。一直在看。
Would you do nudity in a scene or use a body double?
你在一个拍戏场景里会裸体还是用替身?
My mom's right there! Nudity of course! All nudity, no body double.
我妈妈就在那儿!当然是裸体了!全裸,没有替身。
Ok. Can you, uh, tell me something about your father before, uh, we meet him?
好吧。你能,呃,在我们见你父亲之前,告诉我一些关于他的事吗?
Don't look him right in the eyes. Noted.
别直视他的眼睛。牢记。
What's up, pop? Hey, what's up son? Good, good, good. Mr. Jordan,
怎么了,爸爸?嘿,怎么了,儿子?我很好,很好,很好。乔丹先生,
if you can ask your son a question, what would you ask?
如果你能问你儿子一个问题你会问什么?
Describing me in three words, what would they be?
用三个词来形容我,它们会是什么?
Three words, what would it be? Strong, quiet, thinker.
三个字,会是什么?强壮,冷静,善于思考。
And Michael, I heard you have a secret handshake?
迈克尔,我听说你有个秘密握手?
It's universal, it's not so secret. Alright.
尽人皆知,已经不是什么秘密。好吧。
What's the best trait you got from your parents?
你从父母那里得到的最好的特质是什么?
Oh, man, uh, I think compassion? Compassion. Alright, what's your favorite film?
哦,伙计,呃,我觉得是有同情之心?有同情之心。好吧,你最喜欢的电影是什么?
"Rounders". What's your favorite film when you were growing up?
《赌王之王》。你小时候最喜欢的电影是什么?
"Goonies", uh, "Trading Places,", "Coming to America", "Friday".
《七宝奇谋》,呃,《颠倒乾坤》,《来到美国》,《星期五》。
How old were you when you first started acting?
你多大开始演戏的?
About 12. If not acting, what would you be doing with your life?
大概是12岁的时候,如果不演戏,你的生活会怎样?
I think cooking, I love food. Alright, do you have a hidden talent?
我想做饭,我喜欢吃东西。好吧,你有隐藏的天赋吗?
Ironing. I like to iron. I think that counts.
熨烫。我喜欢熨衣服。我觉得这很重要。
Ok, so on this giant map over here… Yeah. Can you show for me the coolest place you've ever been?
好的,在这张巨大的地图上……是的。你能给我看看你去过的最酷的地方吗?
Coolest place … Cape Town, South Africa. Ok. And what's a location that you'd love to go to?
最酷的地方……南非开普敦。好的。你最想去的地方是哪里?
Oh man, I'm obsessed. Tokyo, Japan. Nice. Anime, it's the best.
哦,天哪,我被迷住了。日本东京。不错。日本动漫是最好的。
So when looking back at your life, when was the most nervous you've ever been?
所以当回顾你的生活时,你什么时候感觉最紧张?
Presenting. I think presenting awards sometimes, the teleprompter, it gets weird.
参加颁奖典礼的时候。有时候我觉得颁奖典礼中的提词器很奇怪。
Who's your dream costar? Aw, man, Leonardo DiCaprio.
你梦想中的搭档是谁?哦,天哪,莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥。
Who's easier to impersonate, Sly Stallone as Rocky or Kyle Chandler as Coach Taylor?
谁更容易扮演,西尔维斯特·史泰龙出演的《洛奇》还是凯尔·钱德勒扮演泰勒教练?
Sly, Rocky. How many punches did you take while filming "Creed"?
西尔维斯特·史泰龙出演的《洛奇》。你在拍摄《奎迪》时打了多少拳?
Probably more than I should, but a lot, a lot.
可能比我应该做的要多,但是还是打了很多拳,很多拳。
What was it like training for "Creed"?
出演《奎迪》是什么感觉?
Intense, hardest thing I ever had to do. Physically, anyway.
不管怎么样,从锻炼身体上来说是我做过的最激烈,也是最艰难的事。
And what was your first impression of Mr. Stallone anyway?
你对史泰龙先生的第一印象如何?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
achieve [ə'tʃi:v]

想一想再看

v. 完成,达到,实现

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
clarify ['klærifai]

想一想再看

vt. 澄清,阐明,使 ... 明晰

联想记忆
domination [.dɔmi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 支配,控制,管辖 (复数)dominations:

 
punch [pʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打
n. (酒、水、糖

联想记忆
compassion [kəm'pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 同情,怜悯

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
regimen ['redʒimen]

想一想再看

n. 养生法,生活规则,训练课程,统治,制度

联想记忆
trait [treit]

想一想再看

n. 特点,特征,特性,一笔,少量

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。