Take a guess. You know how many? 320 million!
猜猜看。你知道有多少吗?3.2亿!
The US came out two weeks ago: 281 million people!
而美国的人口普查两周前已经出来了:我们是2.81亿人口!
320 million blank disc sold in use, and they're getting down to 25 cents a piece.
而卖出的光盘数量就有3.2亿,光盘价格下降到了每张25美分。
People are buying them in hundred packs. So it's amazing.
每个人都按成百的数量购买。令人非常惊讶。
This digital music revolution burn your seat playlists on the custom CDs.
数字音乐革命正在把你的播放列表做成定制光盘。
You also may wanna transfer your songs to portable MP3 players, right? They're really handy too.
可能你还想把歌转移到便携式mp3播放器上,是吗?因为它们也真的很方便。
And lastly, there's about... there's hundreds now internet radio stations
并且还有大概好几百个网络电台,
that you may wanna tune into and listen to internet radio stations.
这些电台可能是你想收听互联网电台。
So these are the kinds of things you might wanna do in this new music revolution.
这些可能就是你在这场音乐革命中想要做的事。
And there are some products out. There are these music players that do some of that.
市场上也出现了一些新的产品。这些音乐播放器实现了其中的一部分功能。
The first one from real networks. This is real jukebox.
这第一个产品就来自网络。一个真正的自动点唱机。
It's the most popular right now, gives you err..
这是现在最火的产品,
the ability to do most of those things if you want to poke around, some free advertising down in the corner.
如果你喜欢四处闲逛的话,这款软件可以帮助你实现大部分的功能,它的右下角还有一些免费广告。